More Trek-tacular fantasies

SWvST: the subject of the main site.

Moderator: Vympel

Jawawithagun
Jedi Master

Re: More Trek-tacular fantasies

Post by Jawawithagun »

Azron_Stoma wrote:Nah, more as a "Amanda Rogers would save the day" kind of thing, figuring that since "Amanda Rogers" is basically a translation of "Mary Sue" that it was somehow valid.
Why? Because she's a Q with a human name and thus owes allegiance to the Federation?
"I said two shot to the head, not three." (Anonymous wiretap, Dallas, TX, 11/25/63)

Only one way to make a ferret let go of your nose - stick a fag up its arse!

there is no god - there is no devil - there is no heaven - there is no hell
live with it
- Lazarus Long
Azron_Stoma
Padawan Learner

Post by Azron_Stoma »

More because when she was on the ship she was a walking Deus ex machina who would save them from pretty much anything and everything.

Still the guy insists his 7 of 9 wank (which he decided to include Hugh's rogue Borg just because) is GUARANTEED to work because "lolz Empire was beaten by teddy bears and is filled with arrogant retards" etc, not taking into account the sheer impossibility of the act and the scale in which he's dealing with.

To be honest he first claimed the Organians or Q would help, and the only reason they didn't before during the Dominion war etc was because they "knew" the federation would win... This is in spite of all the alternate universes where the Federation was wiped out by god knows what, and the fact that the Organians in "Errand of mercy" considered the Federation as being just as savage as the Klingons.
Batman
Emperor's Hand
Location: Seriously thinking about moving to Marvel because so much of the DCEU stinks

Post by Batman »

I wonder if those people realize that them teddy bears were not only massively stronger than humans, were working on their home turf with plenty of prepared traps, but were still getting their asses handed to them until Chewie managed to hijack that AT-ST.
And the Trek side is not one to gloat about arrogant retards, really. At least Wars designers remembered to use doors to close their prison cells and use blast doors in cases of hull breaches. TNG uses...force fields.
'Next time I let Superman take charge, just hit me. Real hard.'
'You're a princess from a society of immortal warriors. I'm a rich kid with issues. Lots of issues.'
'No. No dating for the Batman. It might cut into your brooding time.'
'Tactically we have multiple objectives. So we need to split into teams.'-'Dibs on the Amazon!'
'Hey, we both have a Martian's phone number on our speed dial. I think I deserve the benefit of the doubt.'
'You know, for a guy with like 50 different kinds of vision, you sure are blind.'
Crossroads Inc.
Emperor's Hand

Post by Crossroads Inc. »

Batman wrote:I wonder if those people realize that them teddy bears were not only massively stronger than humans, were working on their home turf with plenty of prepared traps, but were still getting their asses handed to them until Chewie managed to hijack that AT-ST.
And the Trek side is not one to gloat about arrogant retards, really. At least Wars designers remembered to use doors to close their prison cells and use blast doors in cases of hull breaches. TNG uses...force fields.
Thank you for that. It makes me wonder how many people actually WATCHED RotJ when people say "LOL Ewoks defeated Empire"
They really didn't they got their butts kicked for the most part.
Praying is another way of doing nothing helpful
"Congratulations, you get a cookie. You almost got a fundamental English word correct." Pick
"Outlaw star has spaceships that punch eachother" Joviwan
Read "Tales From The Crossroads"!
Read "One Wrong Turn"!
Darth Tedious
Jedi Master

Post by Darth Tedious »

Crossroads Inc. wrote:
Batman wrote:I wonder if those people realize that them teddy bears were not only massively stronger than humans, were working on their home turf with plenty of prepared traps, but were still getting their asses handed to them until Chewie managed to hijack that AT-ST.
Thank you for that. It makes me wonder how many people actually WATCHED RotJ when people say "LOL Ewoks defeated Empire"
They really didn't they got their butts kicked for the most part.
The Ewoks mainly acted as cannon fodder a diversion until the rebels got their collective shit together.

This could actually be used as evidence to prove that a large enough number of Redshirts could actually be used to distract the Empire until the Federation no, the Borg no... the Q Continuum!!! can pull the win. :lol:
"Darth Tedious just showed why women can go anywhere they want because they are, in effect, mobile kitchens." - RazorOutlaw

"That could never happen because super computers." - Stark

"Don't go there girl! Talk to the VTOL cause the glass canopy ain't listening!" - Shroomy