The First Death Star vs Borg Cube

SWvST: the subject of the main site.

Moderator: Vympel

Youngla0450
Youngling

The First Death Star vs Borg Cube

Post by Youngla0450 »

I know this might have been worked on in the past, but I would like to open a fresher debate on the topic. Who would win in a all-out battle, the First Death Star or the Borg Cube?
I love both Star Wars and Star Trek, and love to dip into the debates concerning the franchises!
Batman
Emperor's Hand
Location: Seriously thinking about moving to Marvel because so much of the DCEU stinks

Re: The First Death Star vs Borg Cube

Post by Batman »

Do yourself a favour and read the site this discussion forum is attached to. A measly corvette massively outguns a Borg cube.
'Next time I let Superman take charge, just hit me. Real hard.'
'You're a princess from a society of immortal warriors. I'm a rich kid with issues. Lots of issues.'
'No. No dating for the Batman. It might cut into your brooding time.'
'Tactically we have multiple objectives. So we need to split into teams.'-'Dibs on the Amazon!'
'Hey, we both have a Martian's phone number on our speed dial. I think I deserve the benefit of the doubt.'
'You know, for a guy with like 50 different kinds of vision, you sure are blind.'
noncredible
Padawan Learner

Post by noncredible »

Agreed.
"Everything in this room is edible. Even I'm edible. But, that would be called cannibalism. It is looked down upon in most societies."
— Roald Dahl, Charlie and the Chocolate Factory

"And, if you should come upon this spot, please do not hurry on. Wait for a time, exactly under the star. Then, if a little man appears who laughs, who has golden hair and who refuses to answer questions, you will know who he is. If this should happen, please comfort me. Send me word that he has come back."
— Antoine de Saint-Exupéry, The Little Prince
Srelex
Jedi Master

Post by Srelex »

I never understood why this was even considered a contest, even back in the day. I mean: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h_Fc9uba ... re=related
"No, no, no, no! Light speed's too slow! Yes, we're gonna have to go right to... Ludicrous speed!"
Youngla0450
Youngling

Post by Youngla0450 »

Peoples! I would like a detailed description of what could happen, not a bunch of random comments! :banghead:
I love both Star Wars and Star Trek, and love to dip into the debates concerning the franchises!
Norade
Jedi Council Member

Post by Norade »

Wow, just wow.

Dead troll posting! Dead troll posting on the Green Mile!
School requires more work than I remember it taking...
Srelex
Jedi Master

Post by Srelex »

Watch the clip I posted. What the fuck do you think happens, you schmuck?
"No, no, no, no! Light speed's too slow! Yes, we're gonna have to go right to... Ludicrous speed!"
Youngla0450
Youngling

Post by Youngla0450 »

Srelex wrote:Watch the clip I posted. What the fuck do you think happens, you schmuck?
You will not use any curse wordss.
Norade
Jedi Council Member

Post by Norade »

Youngla0450 wrote:
Srelex wrote:Watch the clip I posted. What the fuck do you think happens, you schmuck?
He might not, but I will you shit eating puss filled sack of rotted goat semen.
Youngla0450
Youngling

Post by Youngla0450 »

Norade wrote:
Youngla0450 wrote:
You get out! Do not come back. :banghead:
Norade
Jedi Council Member

Post by Norade »

Nah, I don't think I can do that for you.
Dalton
For Those About to Rock We Salute You
For Those About to Rock We Salute You

Post by Dalton »

Youngla0450 wrote:
Norade wrote:
Youngla0450 wrote: You will not use any curse wordss.
Who do you think you are? Read the rules, dumbass.
To Absent Friends
Dalton | Admin Smash | Knight of the Order of SDN

"y = mx + bro" - Surlethe
"You try THAT shit again, kid, and I will mod you. I will
mod you so hard, you'll wish I were Dalton." - Lagmonster

May the way of the Hero lead to the Triforce.
Serafina
Sith Acolyte

Post by Serafina »

He's a mindless troll.
So yeah, anyone who does NOT use properly strong curse words should get out :wink:
That little rotten piece of wanked brainshit doesn't deserve anything but the most strident, brutal insults unless he manages to shape up from "waste of space-time" to at least something that would contribute to our ecosystem when rotting away.
SoS:NBA GALE Force
"Destiny and fate are for those too weak to forge their own futures. Where we are 'supposed' to be is irrelevent." - Sir Nitram
"The world owes you nothing but painful lessons" - CaptainChewbacca
"The mark of the immature man is that he wants to die nobly for a cause, while the mark of a mature man is that he wants to live humbly for one." - Wilhelm Stekel
"In 1969 it was easier to send a man to the Moon than to have the public accept a homosexual" - Broomstick

Divine Administration - of Gods and Bureaucracy (Worm/Exalted)
loomer
Sith Marauder

Post by loomer »

Youngla0450 wrote: You get out! Do not come back. :banghead:
Pretty sure this is my first post in SWvST, but I felt a need to offer you a friendly reply.

Fuck you, you cunt, and your moralistic ways. Fuck you and your pretty little unfucked ears and your ignorant, pus-filled brain. I would sooner drown you and everyone you loved in semen before allowing you, and your un-earned sense of entitlement, to change the standards of this place to protect your inbred cave-dwelling eyes.
"Doctors keep their scalpels and other instruments handy, for emergencies. Keep your philosophy ready too—ready to understand heaven and earth. In everything you do, even the smallest thing, remember the chain that links them. Nothing earthly succeeds by ignoring heaven, nothing heavenly by ignoring the earth." M.A.A.A
Eternal_Freedom
Castellan

Post by Eternal_Freedom »

Youngla0450 wrote:
Norade wrote:
Youngla0450 wrote: You will not use any curse wordss.
You sir, are a retarded fuckface who is clearly unable to read the rules, or even the prevailing mood.

Apparently you also lack any semblance of common sense and scientific reason. I do not pretend to be a scientific expert or someone with a lot of sense either, but you dont have to be a good actor to recognise someone who couldnt get a non-speaking role in Bedlam Hospital's Christmas play

Given the comments you made, I would surmise you a typical lonely male teen Trek fan who spends his time wanking over pictures of the Borg Queen

Go fuck yourself, and stop wasting our time. It's not that my time right now is valuable, but it's more valuable than your dumbass comments
Baltar: "I don't want to miss a moment of the last Battlestar's destruction!"
Centurion: "Sir, I really think you should look at the other Battlestar."
Baltar: "What are you babbling about other...it's impossible!"
Centurion: "No. It is a Battlestar."

Corrax Entry 7:17: So you walk eternally through the shadow realms, standing against evil where all others falter. May your thirst for retribution never quench, may the blood on your sword never dry, and may we never need you again.
Aaron
Blackpowder Man

Post by Aaron »

Actually going by his thread and comments on SFJ, he's a lonely male Star Wars fan.

http://www.starfleetjedi.net/forum/view ... 6ca64d99dd

http://www.starfleetjedi.net/forum/view ... 6ca64d99dd
M1891/30: A bad day on the range is better then a good day at work.
Srelex
Jedi Master

Post by Srelex »

Nah, he's likely just trying to troll both forums.
Wyrm
Jedi Council Member

Post by Wyrm »

Either trolling, or he has the unique distinction of being the few people who is unwelcome both at SDN and SFJ. Usually, being reviled on SDN translates to instant cred for SFJ-ites.
Darth Wong on Strollers vs. Assholes: "There were days when I wished that my stroller had weapons on it."
wilfulton on Bible genetics: "If two screaming lunatics copulate in front of another screaming lunatic, the result will be yet another screaming lunatic. 8)"
SirNitram: "The nation of France is a theory, not a fact. It should therefore be approached with an open mind, and critically debated and considered."

Cornivore! | BAN-WATCH CANE: XVII | WWJDFAKB? - What Would Jesus Do... For a Klondike Bar? | Evil Bayesian Conspiracy
NecronLord
Harbinger of Doom
Harbinger of Doom

Post by NecronLord »

Thread closed. I think we all know why. Trolling or gross stupidity combined with trying to dictate board rules. For the record Young, this site has a policy on expletives and insults. Read the rules and accept them or go set up your own board.
Superior Moderator - BotB - HAB [Drill Instructor]-Writer- Stardestroyer.net's resident Star-God.
"We believe in the systematic understanding of the physical world through observation and experimentation, argument and debate and most of all freedom of will." ~ Stargate: The Ark of Truth