Galactic Empire vs United Federation of Planets Questions

SWvST: the subject of the main site.

Moderator: Vympel

SilverWingedSeraph
Jedi Knight

Re: Wanking Story

Post by SilverWingedSeraph »

Youngla0450 wrote:My story might be a wank in your eyes, and it might feel in such a manner. I do admit that I use the ideas of established scripts and storylines to influence my ideas, but I add my own details and I make extensive modifications to existing details of other franchises to make my point. I do use basic frames from other lines, but again I modify and add to it.
And make it worse.
  /l、
゙(゚、 。 7
 l、゙ ~ヽ
 じしf_, )ノ
PhilosopherOfSorts
Jedi Master
Location: Waynesburg, PA, its small, its insignifigant, its almost West Virginia.

Re: Galactic Empire vs United Federation of Planets Question

Post by PhilosopherOfSorts »

Youngla0450 wrote:What is wrong with you guys! You use the "f**k" word all the time to present your arguments.
Did...did you even read any threads here before you joined? You didn't, did you? If you had, you would have known that this board allows liberal use of profanity.

That, and your fucking redarded, cum-drenched, shit sandwich of a story, shows that you are quite possibly the stupidest son of a bitch to show up on this board this month.

In short, your whore mother should have swallowed.
A fuse is a physical embodyment of zen, in order for it to succeed, it must fail.

Power to the Peaceful

If you have friends like mine, raise your glasses. If you don't, raise your standards.
Youngla0450
Youngling

Post by Youngla0450 »

PhilosopherOfSorts wrote:
Youngla0450 wrote:What is wrong with you guys! You use the "f**k" word all the time to present your arguments.
Did...did you even read any threads here before you joined? You didn't, did you? If you had, you would have known that this board allows liberal use of profanity.

That, and your fucking redarded, cum-drenched, shit sandwich of a story, shows that you are quite possibly the stupidest son of a bitch to show up on this board this month.

Do NOT insult my mother again! She is deceased. And anyways, you guys must be people who use all these horrible curse words and profane words everyday of your god-given lives.
I love both Star Wars and Star Trek, and love to dip into the debates concerning the franchises!
Big Phil
BANNED

Post by Big Phil »

Youngla0450 wrote:

Do NOT insult my mother again! She is deceased. And anyways, you guys must be people who use all these horrible curse words and profane words everyday of your god-given lives.
Then fucking leave you scrote sucking, sack of pheasant fucking shit. For fuck's sake, either man the fuck up or take your goddamned whore mother's droppings and shove them up your shit for brain ass...

Oh yeah, and I fucked your mother before she died
In Brazil they say that Pele was the best, but Garrincha was better
The Vortex Empire
Jedi Council Member

Post by The Vortex Empire »

Okay, this guy is definitely a motherfucking troll.

If not, then one day you're going to have to grow up and realize that profanity hurts nobody.
FUCK YOUR WHORE MOTHER'S CORPSE IN THE ASSHOLE WITH A DILDO CARVED FROM THE BITCH'S FEMUR!
See? Nobody was hurt.
Youngla0450
Youngling

Post by Youngla0450 »

What is wrong with you! You are INSLUTING my mother's honor. I never did so to your mothers. How dare you!
I love both Star Wars and Star Trek, and love to dip into the debates concerning the franchises!
The Vortex Empire
Jedi Council Member

This is how the board works. You don't like it? Then leave and never come back, we won't miss you.

Come to think of it, didn't a mod a few pages back say he would ban this kid if he complained about insults again?
Youngla0450
Youngling

Post by Youngla0450 »

Well I recognize the rules of this board, but I feel disgraced by your insults, especially on my mother.
The Vortex Empire
Jedi Council Member

Then you're either a troll, or you have the thinnest skin of any retard on the fucking planet.
Youngla0450
Youngling

Post by Youngla0450 »

All of these insults and irritation! :banghead:
Big Phil
BANNED

Post by Big Phil »

Youngla0450 wrote:What is wrong with you! You are INSLUTING my mother's honor. I never did so to your mothers. How dare you!
What's the deal with virgin morons who spend their time trolling the web? Why in the fuck would people find this amusing or entertaining? Me... I'm going to bed with my wife
Youngla0450... he's going to go eat cheetos and rub one out to pictures of Nana Visitor... then his grandma will walk in on him and he'll yell at her for not knocking
Youngla0450 wrote:Srelex is a tomboy who fuck herself when nobodys watching! :lol:
Youngla0450 wrote:Then pee from your penis in a cup and dip your head in it!
Youngla0450 wrote:Serafina is a horr, a user who must be fingering herself while posting here.
Youngla0450 wrote:I am no moron, you little fuckface! Let's see a picture of you rubbing your breasts! How's that, and oh, fingering your vaginia. :lol:
Youngla0450 wrote:I am tired of you guys. I am sorry for any trolling or problems I caused, and I take back all the hostile comments I made. However, I will not tolerate vandalism on my article any longer. Please stop messing with my story.
Youngla0450 wrote:Norade, you keep on vandalizing my story, but I reversed your vandalism. Please stop doing it! I beg you! I ask you, please stop vandalizing! I will just keep on reversing your vandalism, you know.
Youngla0450 wrote:Why are you guys using the word "fuck" all the time. You are also using a lot of sexual reference. That is not appropriate.
Youngla0450 wrote:Well, still you must stop using it! Be more appropriate.
Youngla0450 wrote:As stated, you cannot throw the crystal into a fucking black hole! It would simply come back out!
Youngla0450 wrote:The crystal is powerful. Now you fuck-faces, you are twice as rude as the people at Starfleet Jedi. None of you fuck-fards use reasonable and detailed debate. That is my mistake as well, but I feel better at Starfleet Jedi then here, with you fuck-faces.
Youngla0450 wrote:This is so irritating. I am going to reform myself. No more curse worlds will be used. I will present my debates and arguments in a clear, organized, and respectful manner, and when I do that, hopefully others will follow. :D
Youngla0450 wrote:I apologize to anybody I might have harassed or other-wise insulted. Please forgive me. From now on I will act respectful.
Ryan Thunder
Village Idiot

Post by Ryan Thunder »

I revise my guess to perl script.
SDN Worlds 5: Sanctum
Youngla0450
Youngling

Post by Youngla0450 »

What is wrong with you.
Big Phil
BANNED

Post by Big Phil »

Ryan Thunder wrote:I revise my guess to perl script.
No... this has got to be a real "person." Avianmosquito sock puppet perhaps? Maybe the second coming of Elite Pwnage? There's no way a bot can be this stupid and inconsistent.
Youngla0450
Youngling

Post by Youngla0450 »

I am not a sock-puppet!
PhilosopherOfSorts
Jedi Master
Location: Waynesburg, PA, its small, its insignifigant, its almost West Virginia.

Youngla0450 wrote:

Oh, shit, she's dead? I guess that's why she didn't move around that much.

Here's some advice, imbecile. Go away, and grow a thicker skin, some pubes, and a brain stem before you come back, because if you think its bad here, just wait untill you get to the real world. Its fucking brutal out there.
A fuse is a physical embodyment of zen, in order for it to succeed, it must fail.

Power to the Peaceful

If you have friends like mine, raise your glasses. If you don't, raise your standards.
Youngla0450
Youngling

Post by Youngla0450 »

There you go again.
PhilosopherOfSorts
Jedi Master

Youngla0450 wrote:There you go again.
That's right, pigfucker. Can I call you pigfucker? There I go again. Anyway, this is why you should lurk around a message board for at least a couple of days before joining and spraying the locals with rancid semen. That way you're not shocked by words like fuck, shit, cunt, ect. because you either would expect them, or not join up.

Anyway, its time for me to go to bed. See ya, fuckstick.

Power to the Peaceful

Wyrm
Jedi Council Member

Post by Wyrm »

Youngla0450 wrote:What is wrong with you! You are INSLUTING my mother's honor. I never did so to your mothers. How dare you!
Being deceased, your mother is not going to care. The only one here that cares about your mother's honor is you, and you have done nothing to deserve such consideration. And no one cares if a wanking little troll like you insults their mothers.
Darth Wong on Strollers vs. Assholes: "There were days when I wished that my stroller had weapons on it."
wilfulton on Bible genetics: "If two screaming lunatics copulate in front of another screaming lunatic, the result will be yet another screaming lunatic. 8)"
SirNitram: "The nation of France is a theory, not a fact. It should therefore be approached with an open mind, and critically debated and considered."

Cornivore! | BAN-WATCH CANE: XVII | WWJDFAKB? - What Would Jesus Do... For a Klondike Bar? | Evil Bayesian Conspiracy
Youngla0450
Youngling

Post by Youngla0450 »

This forum should be about the Empire vs Federation, not on curse words. Let's move on.
Norade
Jedi Council Member

Post by Norade »

Youngla0450 wrote:This forum should be about the Empire vs Federation, not on curse words. Let's move on.
You're the one who dragged a steaming pile of rancid goat shit story into here and now you're trying to say what this forum should and shouldn't be about... Besides, this thread went way off topic and into HoS territory pages back.
School requires more work than I remember it taking...
Youngla0450
Youngling

Post by Youngla0450 »

Well if I had a crystal like that the first thing I would do is send all of you to a seperate dimension, and see what you will do. You will have no clothes! No computer! Little food! No television! No advanced technology of ANY sort! Let's see what you will do. If you are stupid, you must just complain or have sex, if you are not stupid, you would find a way to survive and work together.
Norade
Jedi Council Member

Post by Norade »

Youngla0450 wrote:Well if I had a crystal like that the first thing I would do is send all of you to a seperate dimension, and see what you will do. You will have no clothes! No computer! Little food! No television! No advanced technology of ANY sort! Let's see what you will do. If you are stupid, you must just complain or have sex, if you are not stupid, you would find a way to survive and work together.
Yeah, but you don't so you need to masturbate to photos of livestock and wish your dead whore of a mother could still save you from the evil bullies online.
Youngla0450
Youngling

Post by Youngla0450 »

Horrible insults. I wonder.I wonder. And anyways, why are you using sexual terms?
Norade
Jedi Council Member

Post by Norade »

Youngla0450 wrote:Horrible insults. I wonder.I wonder. And anyways, why are you using sexual terms?
Why do you write fiction that is a crime against humanity? Could it be because you're a useless waste of resources that couldn't find a good idea with both hands and a goddamned guide?