Galactic Empire vs United Federation of Planets Questions

SWvST: the subject of the main site.

Moderator: Vympel

Youngla0450
Youngling

Re: Galactic Empire vs United Federation of Planets Question

Post by Youngla0450 »

Why are you guys using the word "fuck" all the time. You are also using a lot of sexual reference. That is not appropriate.

Also, on Calathon "lavatories" are scientific labs. The Calathonians only have a different term for it. Also, Chris-El spent some twenty years before Calathon was supposed to be destroyed creating his crystal on the knowledge and science of Calathon, as well a variety of powers and holographic recordings. He then had time only to construct a small space capsule to launch the crystal in.
I love both Star Wars and Star Trek, and love to dip into the debates concerning the franchises!
Srelex
Jedi Master

Post by Srelex »

Fuck-fuck-fuckity-fuck. See, it doesn't hurt anyone. We big boys can take bad words, y'see.
"No, no, no, no! Light speed's too slow! Yes, we're gonna have to go right to... Ludicrous speed!"
Youngla0450
Youngling

Post by Youngla0450 »

Well, still you must stop using it! Be more appropriate.
I love both Star Wars and Star Trek, and love to dip into the debates concerning the franchises!
Srelex
Jedi Master

Post by Srelex »

Must stop using? Whyever not, may I ask? If you don't like it, you'd better get used to it. In fact, I feel like composing a little song:

Fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck
Fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck
Fuuuuuuuck, fuuuuuuuck!

Fuckers, fuckers, fuckers
fuckity-fuck-fuckers
Fuck, fuck, fuck

Fucking fuckers fuck,
Fuck, fuck, fuck
Fuuuuuuuuuckers!

I think I have real talent. Don't you?
"No, no, no, no! Light speed's too slow! Yes, we're gonna have to go right to... Ludicrous speed!"
Aaron
Blackpowder Man

Post by Aaron »

So lavatories on Krypton Calathon are actually labs as opposed to were you go to take a shit? Why in the bowels of Christ would you use a word for bathroom for that, you may as well just make a new one.
M1891/30: A bad day on the range is better then a good day at work.
Vehrec
Jedi Council Member

Post by Vehrec »

UNCLEFUCKER. Seriously, next thing you know, this guy's gonna want to invade Canada.
ImageCommander of the MFS Darwinian Selection Method (sexual)
Ghost Rider
Spirit of Vengeance

Post by Ghost Rider »

Aaron wrote:So lavatories on Krypton Calathon are actually labs as opposed to were you go to take a shit? Why in the bowels of Christ would you use a word for bathroom for that, you may as well just make a new one.
Don't forget he sent his only SON crystal away from the dying planet of Krypton!
MM /CF/WG/BOTM/JL/Original Warsie/ACPATHNTDWATGODW FOREVER!!

Sometimes we can choose the path we follow. Sometimes our choices are made for us. And sometimes we have no choice at all

Saying and doing are chocolate and concrete
Aaron
Blackpowder Man

Post by Aaron »

Seriously? Fuck, I missed that bit. :lol:
Norade
Jedi Council Member

Post by Norade »

Hey, don't disrespect the lavatory, I make all sorts of chemistry in my toilet.
School requires more work than I remember it taking...
Youngla0450
Youngling

Post by Youngla0450 »

He was so stupid he spent all his time creating the crystal, and only had enough remaining time to build a spacecraft large enough to carry the crystal off the planet. A picture of the crystal will be up soon.
Aaron
Blackpowder Man

Post by Aaron »

Norade wrote:Hey, don't disrespect the lavatory, I make all sorts of chemistry in my toilet.
Can I use it to make a Fortress of Solitude up North though?
Youngla0450
Youngling

Post by Youngla0450 »

The Green Crystal is a powerful crystal. It has the data of the science, history, culture, geography, etc. of Calathon, Earth, and hundreds of thousands of other worlds and dimensions. It also has extradionary powers.
Youngla0450
Youngling

Post by Youngla0450 »

The crystal has the following powers:
*Healing: The crystal, when pulsating with energy and glowing bright, can restore a person's energy or cure them of AIDS, cancer, or any other known virus, toxin, or contimination. The crystal can also heal humans and Kryptonians from the effects of Kryptonite or magic. The crystal can also restore computers or fix interactive bugs.

*Virus Creation: The crystal can create viruses, toxins, and contiminations, or can eliminate or change them.

*Vampire Extermination: When shown at a vampire, the crystal can turn then into dust or revert them to ordinary human beings. The crystal can also reverse the effects of vampire bites.

*Life Restoration: The crystal can bring the dead to life and restore energy to the dying. The crystal can also give more hydrogen and helium to dying red giants and cast them as yellow main sequence stars again. The crystal can also transform zombies into humans again.

*Time Control: The crystal can change, edit, add, or completely delete historical events past, present, and future. The crystal also controls the flow of space and all things created.

*Fortress Operation: The crystal initates the operations of the Fortress and provides the power source for it's abilities and uses.

*Power Control: The crystal can grant anybody superhuman powers or remove them from superheroes or crystal created heroes at will. It can also do the same to supervillains. The crystal is the only object known to be able to kill or weaken immortal beings.

*Destruction and Generation: The crystal can generate, edit, or destory galaxies, solar systems, planes, universes, or dimensions. It is the only power source known to be able to destory all universal life.

*Interaction and Holographic Generation: The crystal can interact with it's user, can communicate other crystal sources, and can generate holograms or artifical intelligence of computers, people, and objects.

*Energy Pulsation: The crystal can power any machine using it's emitted green energy. It can also destory and stop the function of machines or their power sources.

*Resource Elimination: The crystal can eliminate entire resources, create it's own, or edit existing and artifical resources.

*Invulnerability: The crystal is invulnerabile. It is impossible for even superheroes or villains, or nuclear explosions, or supernovas, to destory it. The crystal cannot be shattered or burned.

*Computer Control: The crystal can create, remove, and operate the Fortress (which is a fortress-computer). It can also destory or operate ships, other computers, and technology.

*Other Powers: These powers include control of the Star Wars "Force", ablity to destory or control the Borg, project different zones of space, etc. The crystal also can project or control magic and can exploit even the most powerful objects or people.
Srelex
Jedi Master

Post by Srelex »

Why are you acting as if anyone cares?
Youngla0450
Youngling

Post by Youngla0450 »

Now, I wonder everyone's responses to the powers the crystal has. I think it might be hostile.
loomer
Sith Marauder

Post by loomer »

Again. Shit sucks, try again.

(If the crystal can edit planets... Why didn't he use it to save his world? FAIL. Not even using the overpowered wank? Jesus.)
"Doctors keep their scalpels and other instruments handy, for emergencies. Keep your philosophy ready too—ready to understand heaven and earth. In everything you do, even the smallest thing, remember the chain that links them. Nothing earthly succeeds by ignoring heaven, nothing heavenly by ignoring the earth." M.A.A.A
Serafina
Sith Acolyte

Post by Serafina »

Youngla0450 wrote:He was so stupid he spent all his time creating the crystal, and only had enough remaining time to build a spacecraft large enough to carry the crystal off the planet. A picture of the crystal will be up soon.
Your entire race is stupid. Which is generally a sign of a stupid writer.

So they are supposedly an advanced civilisation (tough they are hardly impressive by sci-fi standards) - but they are too stupid to notice that their sun is about to blow up? A process that takes millions of years, and they are too bloody stupid to notice it?
How can a society that is supposedly so advanced fail to notice something so obvious?
Well, they must be morons of course.
But even that doesn't make sense, because morons like that would not have advanced science, or be able to maintain it.

Well, as for their technology - big deal. Or rather, not.
Seriously, a planet-wide communications network? We have that TODAY, that's hardly impressive.
Gravity-powered cars? Well, not only does that violate thermodynamics - but hovercars are also pretty common and hardly impressive.
Good computers? Yeah, nice - but hardly that impressive.
Ok, so their hyperdrive is faster than that of SW. Somewhat impressive, but that's about it - and since they are morons who have no spacecraft, irrelevant anyway.
Cloning? Not that impressive as well.

The bit about them being feared by anyone is just bloody wank.
They only have one planet - just blow it up.

Now, the worst part is obvious:
This is simply a wanked rip-off from Supermans origin story. It is absolutely unimaginative.
SoS:NBA GALE Force
"Destiny and fate are for those too weak to forge their own futures. Where we are 'supposed' to be is irrelevent." - Sir Nitram
"The world owes you nothing but painful lessons" - CaptainChewbacca
"The mark of the immature man is that he wants to die nobly for a cause, while the mark of a mature man is that he wants to live humbly for one." - Wilhelm Stekel
"In 1969 it was easier to send a man to the Moon than to have the public accept a homosexual" - Broomstick

Divine Administration - of Gods and Bureaucracy (Worm/Exalted)
Youngla0450
Youngling

Post by Youngla0450 »

The Calathonians were a powerful species. They had technology that could destroy the Borg or Q. Their technology could manipulate time and space. They could also kill immortal beings, including the Greek gods portrayed in the 2010 movie "Clash of the Titans". So they aren't complete morons, they just thought their planet would last forever.
The Vortex Empire
Jedi Council Member

Post by The Vortex Empire »

Youngla0450 wrote:The Calathonians were a powerful species. They had technology that could destroy the Borg or Q. Their technology could manipulate time and space. They could also kill immortal beings, including the Greek gods portrayed in the 2010 movie "Clash of the Titans". So they aren't complete morons, they just thought their planet would last forever.
And since they were orbiting an ancient, dying star, that makes them... complete morons.
Youngla0450
Youngling

Post by Youngla0450 »

The Vortex Empire wrote:
Youngla0450 wrote:The Calathonians were a powerful species. They had technology that could destroy the Borg or Q. Their technology could manipulate time and space. They could also kill immortal beings, including the Greek gods portrayed in the 2010 movie "Clash of the Titans". So they aren't complete morons, they just thought their planet would last forever.
And since they were orbiting an ancient, dying star, that makes them... complete morons.
The Calathonians believed their sun would last forever, and would never blow up.
Batman
Emperor's Hand
Location: Seriously thinking about moving to Marvel because so much of the DCEU stinks

Post by Batman »

Yes, as already said, they were complete morons.
Last edited by Batman on 2010-07-07 04:28pm, edited 1 time in total.
'Next time I let Superman take charge, just hit me. Real hard.'
'You're a princess from a society of immortal warriors. I'm a rich kid with issues. Lots of issues.'
'No. No dating for the Batman. It might cut into your brooding time.'
'Tactically we have multiple objectives. So we need to split into teams.'-'Dibs on the Amazon!'
'Hey, we both have a Martian's phone number on our speed dial. I think I deserve the benefit of the doubt.'
'You know, for a guy with like 50 different kinds of vision, you sure are blind.'
Youngla0450
Youngling

Post by Youngla0450 »

Will somebody express their opinions on each power of the crystal?
Norade
Jedi Council Member

Post by Norade »

You might not be able to destroy the wank crystal, but I bet tossing it into a black hole would at least make it a bitch to find again.
Youngla0450 wrote:Will somebody express their opinions on each power of the crystal?
I think we already have in saying that the entire story, each and every character in it, and this damn crystal are fucking retarded.
School requires more work than I remember it taking...
Serafina
Sith Acolyte

Post by Serafina »

Youngla0450 wrote:Will somebody express their opinions on each power of the crystal?
Grab a TARDIS and toss it into a black hole. Job done.
SoS:NBA GALE Force
"Destiny and fate are for those too weak to forge their own futures. Where we are 'supposed' to be is irrelevent." - Sir Nitram
"The world owes you nothing but painful lessons" - CaptainChewbacca
"The mark of the immature man is that he wants to die nobly for a cause, while the mark of a mature man is that he wants to live humbly for one." - Wilhelm Stekel
"In 1969 it was easier to send a man to the Moon than to have the public accept a homosexual" - Broomstick

Divine Administration - of Gods and Bureaucracy (Worm/Exalted)
Youngla0450
Youngling

Post by Youngla0450 »

As stated, you cannot throw the crystal into a fucking black hole! It would simply come back out!