Galactic Empire vs United Federation of Planets Questions

SWvST: the subject of the main site.

Moderator: Vympel

Youngla0450
Youngling

Re: Galactic Empire vs United Federation of Planets Question

Post by Youngla0450 »

Oni Koneko Damien wrote:Really? I mean, how can anyone get any sense of joy out of poking this twit? There's no challenge, it won't feel a thing, what's the point? It's about as much fun as jabbing a vegetable with a pencil: If it's a functional human, you gain nothing, if it's really a vegetable, you look sort of like a douche.

To be honest, when I first saw the twit's posts and sig, I really thought it was just a spambot designed to look for keywords and respond to those while posting multiple links to malware sites. I'm still not wholly convinced this isn't the case.
I am neither a twit nor a spam bot, you little fool. How dare you say something like that!
I love both Star Wars and Star Trek, and love to dip into the debates concerning the franchises!
Aaron
Blackpowder Man

Post by Aaron »

Well what do you expect folks to think? You come in here, spewing bile at anyone who disagrees with you and then post a wiki article to showcase your skills, one that looks like it was written by a totally different person given your posting here.

Edit: You basically come off as a bot that has Tourette syndrome.
M1891/30: A bad day on the range is better then a good day at work.
Youngla0450
Youngling

Post by Youngla0450 »

Aaron wrote:Well what do you expect folks to think? You come in here, spewing bile at anyone who disagrees with you and then post a wiki article to showcase your skills, one that looks like it was written by a totally different person given your posting here.

Edit: You basically come off as a bot that has Tourette syndrome.
Oh come now fool, that's a bit of mis-statement.
I love both Star Wars and Star Trek, and love to dip into the debates concerning the franchises!
Norade
Jedi Council Member

Post by Norade »

Wow, this Youngla0450 thing might as well just be a spambot, at least if that were the case it would have an excuse for posting nothing of meaning and barely being able to form a sentence. About the only joy you can get from him is seeing what mangled phrase comes out when you poke him. If we were to title this troll I would call him 'Random Phrase Vending Machine'.
School requires more work than I remember it taking...
Aaron
Blackpowder Man

Post by Aaron »

Right then, prove me wrong. Start responding to peoples points with more then a one line rebuttal consisting of various cuss words and inane statements. Provide some proof of your opinions.

However given that you just responded to a guy trying to help you by figuratively biting his hand, I doubt you will.
Night_stalker
Retarded Spambot

Post by Night_stalker »

All in favor of tossing this troll to the mercy of the Banhammer?

I vote aye for either banning or the giving of a embarassing title.
If Dr. Gatling was a nerd, then his most famous invention is the fucking Revenge of the Nerd, writ large...

"Lawful stupid is the paladin that charges into hell because he knows there's evil there."
—anonymous

"Although you may win the occasional battle against us, Vorrik, the Empire will always strike back."
Youngla0450
Youngling

Post by Youngla0450 »

Oh come now Boba Fett! Oh! Throwing the ban slap. Anyways, I am more capable of writing paragraphs then you think I am. You call me a stupid person, which I am not.
Aaron
Blackpowder Man

Post by Aaron »

Youngla0450 wrote:Oh come now Boba Fett! Oh! Throwing the ban slap. Anyways, I am even less capable of writing paragraphs then you think I am. You call me a stupid person, which I am not. I am in fact a bot who needs his batteries changed.
Dalton
For Those About to Rock We Salute You
For Those About to Rock We Salute You

Post by Dalton »

Night_stalker wrote:All in favor of tossing this troll to the mercy of the Banhammer?

I vote aye for either banning or the giving of a embarassing title.
You do not get to call for a ban or title. Shut the fuck up.
Youngla0450 wrote:Oh come now Boba Fett! Oh! Throwing the ban slap. Anyways, I am more capable of writing paragraphs then you think I am. You call me a stupid person, which I am not.
No, what you are is a sniveling, naive little jackass whose departure from this board is imminent.
Aaron wrote:
Youngla0450 wrote:Oh come now Boba Fett! Oh! Throwing the ban slap. Anyways, I am even less capable of writing paragraphs then you think I am. You call me a stupid person, which I am not. I am in fact a bot who needs his batteries changed.
Please don't modify someone else's quoted posts to show something they didn't say. He can be an idiot without your help.
To Absent Friends
Dalton | Admin Smash | Knight of the Order of SDN

"y = mx + bro" - Surlethe
"You try THAT shit again, kid, and I will mod you. I will
mod you so hard, you'll wish I were Dalton." - Lagmonster

May the way of the Hero lead to the Triforce.
Youngla0450
Youngling

Post by Youngla0450 »

Stark wrote:So do it. Let's talk about your alt-history. How did you reach the decisions you made regarding historicity?
I saw a basic frame for the story. I am extremely interested in history, including history of the United States, African-Americans, Europe, Russia, the British Empire, Germany, etc. I just wanted to write a timeline if Russia became the world's most powerful country.
Youngla0450
Youngling

Post by Youngla0450 »

Stark wrote:I was more interested in specifics regarding your deviations from history to drive your story.
That I can tell you. My major divergence point is when I wrote that Constantine, the younger brother of OTL's Nicholas I, accepted the throne. Like OTL, Constantine was a liberal. Then I wrote what was most likely of him to do with Russia, and of the changes across Europe, in the United States, and in Russia itself that happenedb because of that modification.
Stark
Emperor's Hand

Post by Stark »

As in all alt-history, the problems aren't the particular changes but the enormous effects ascribed to them. Do you feel the deviations socially etc in Russia make sense given this change?
Youngla0450
Youngling

Post by Youngla0450 »

Stark wrote:As in all alt-history, the problems aren't the particular changes but the enormous effects ascribed to them. Do you feel the deviations socially etc in Russia make sense given this change?
I believe so. Serfdom in Russia is abolished, and the powers of the nobles is considerably reduced.
d'Artagnan
Redshirt

Post by d'Artagnan »

Batman wrote:I didn't. Srelex did. Other than a vague idea that it's something jewish and definitely derogatory I don't even know what 'schmuck' means. :D
If you're wondering, it means "son of a bitch" in Yiddish.
"Some people might call me lazy. I call it stopping to smell the roses and taking advantage of weak people." -My friend Kate

“But who prays for Satan? Who, in eighteen centuries, has had the common humanity to pray for the one sinner that needed it most?” -Mark Twain
Youngla0450
Youngling

Post by Youngla0450 »

Dergotive indeed! Might have spelled that wrong.
Batman
Emperor's Hand
Location: Seriously thinking about moving to Marvel because so much of the DCEU stinks

Post by Batman »

DID spell that wrong and frankly by local standards that's a pretty tame one.
'Next time I let Superman take charge, just hit me. Real hard.'
'You're a princess from a society of immortal warriors. I'm a rich kid with issues. Lots of issues.'
'No. No dating for the Batman. It might cut into your brooding time.'
'Tactically we have multiple objectives. So we need to split into teams.'-'Dibs on the Amazon!'
'Hey, we both have a Martian's phone number on our speed dial. I think I deserve the benefit of the doubt.'
'You know, for a guy with like 50 different kinds of vision, you sure are blind.'
Youngla0450
Youngling

Post by Youngla0450 »

Here is a great example of my work:

http://fiction.wikia.com/wiki/Green_Cry ... ortress%29
Norade
Jedi Council Member

Post by Norade »

Wow, how many buckets of cum did you dump while making this retarded race that people from totally unrelated universes all respect in spite of the fact that their tech as written is nothing special by any standards.

Then there is the planet with a core 'cracking at the streams' because the planet and its star is old. An old world should be stable with a cooled solid core, not less stable you fucking retard. Also, if they have improved hyperdrives and are so respected by everybody why not just move, or ask the Q who apparently respect them to fix your planet and star for you?

We go on to learn that this advanced race has only one person smart enough to know of this danger... I'm not even going to comment on the rest. Everybody else will need to read it for themselves. It's just that fucking bad.
School requires more work than I remember it taking...
Wyrm
Jedi Council Member

Post by Wyrm »

Youngla0450 wrote:Here is a great example of my work:

Yeah, this is a great example of your work... a great example of how not to write fiction. You throw in a hodge-podge of entities from completely separate universes, throwing in all sorts of fantasticaleriffical technology (including the kitchen sink), provide no details about how all of this drek is supposed to fit together, and somehow expecting to extract any sort of compelling story from it. There's no craft at all involved here, just a jumble of disparate "facts."

Fuckksake, you've got Power Rangers in the same universe as Superman, Star Wars and Star Trek. And your Calathonians are pure wankage.

I would not at all be surprised to learn that one of your many handles is "Fanboyimus Prime".
Darth Wong on Strollers vs. Assholes: "There were days when I wished that my stroller had weapons on it."
wilfulton on Bible genetics: "If two screaming lunatics copulate in front of another screaming lunatic, the result will be yet another screaming lunatic. 8)"
SirNitram: "The nation of France is a theory, not a fact. It should therefore be approached with an open mind, and critically debated and considered."

Cornivore! | BAN-WATCH CANE: XVII | WWJDFAKB? - What Would Jesus Do... For a Klondike Bar? | Evil Bayesian Conspiracy
loomer
Sith Marauder

Post by loomer »

Youngla0450 wrote:Here is a great example of my work:

Shit sucks, try again. I mean, seriously - I've written some truly awful crap, but this is beyond anything I ever did. Except when I was like ten.
"Doctors keep their scalpels and other instruments handy, for emergencies. Keep your philosophy ready too—ready to understand heaven and earth. In everything you do, even the smallest thing, remember the chain that links them. Nothing earthly succeeds by ignoring heaven, nothing heavenly by ignoring the earth." M.A.A.A
Youngla0450
Youngling

Post by Youngla0450 »

One of you fucking retards vandalized my story. I reverted your vandalism and it is now back in it's natural state. My story is extremely well-written, for your fucking information.

Another link:

Batman
Emperor's Hand
Location: Seriously thinking about moving to Marvel because so much of the DCEU stinks

Post by Batman »

You have, no doubt, EVIDENCE that someone from SDN 'vandalized' your story. When from what I can tell you already did a good job of doing that all by your lonesome.
'Next time I let Superman take charge, just hit me. Real hard.'
'You're a princess from a society of immortal warriors. I'm a rich kid with issues. Lots of issues.'
'No. No dating for the Batman. It might cut into your brooding time.'
'Tactically we have multiple objectives. So we need to split into teams.'-'Dibs on the Amazon!'
'Hey, we both have a Martian's phone number on our speed dial. I think I deserve the benefit of the doubt.'
'You know, for a guy with like 50 different kinds of vision, you sure are blind.'
SilverWingedSeraph
Jedi Knight

Post by SilverWingedSeraph »

Well, there is this:

But that doesn't prove that it was someone from SDN, and honestly, the vandalism in question is much more entertaining - and accurate - than the original article. :lol:

Man, this thread has brought me so much entertainment.
  /l、
゙(゚、 。 7
 l、゙ ~ヽ
 じしf_, )ノ