ISDs loose in the UFP, but with an evil, silly twist. :-D

SWvST: the subject of the main site.

Moderator: Vympel

Steve
Emperor's Hand

ISDs loose in the UFP, but with an evil, silly twist. :-D

Post by Steve »

Warning: This thread is intended to be silly, it is not a "real" debate. I figured it'd go in this forum, but oh what the hell....

There are eight ISDs loose in the UFP, each with a fully-automated droid crew that is completely loyal to the commander, and each with it's own hidden resupply base kept supplied by, I dunno, some token nigh-omnipotent being (a la Q) that is desiring some chuckles.

The commanders are:

Tim "The Tool Man" Taylor (Home Improvement)
Zim (Invader Zim)
Gir (Invader Zim)
Tak (Invader Zim)
Dib (Invader Zim)
Jay and Silent Bob (View Askew movies by Kevin Smith, post-"Jay and Silent Bob Strike Back")
Burt Gummer (Tremors movies)
Dexter (Dexter's Lab)

So, let your imaginations work, and concentrate on the unbridled chaos, which has to at least rival the fun given by the thought of the conventional Empire stomping the UFP. :D

BTW, to those poor unfortunate souls unfamiliar with the hilarious glory that is Invader Zim, pm me if you wish to learn more. :)

(Must remind self, no more late night thread postings, oh well, I guess I can at least test the sense of humor here and see how it compares to other forums...)
”A Radical is a man with both feet planted firmly in the air.” – Franklin Delano Roosevelt

"No folly is more costly than the folly of intolerant idealism." - Sir Winston L. S. Churchill, Princips Britannia

American Conservatism is about the exercise of personal responsibility without state interference in the lives of the citizenry..... unless, of course, it involves using the bludgeon of state power to suppress things Conservatives do not like.

DONALD J. TRUMP IS A SEDITIOUS TRAITOR AND MUST BE IMPEACHED
Crown
NARF

Post by Crown »

Well I don't know anything about Invader Zim, but Tim 'the tool man' Taylor, would be more of a threat to his own 'crew' than the UFP!!! :D

Jay and Silent Bob, would just try and sell the UFP weed, and attack anyone who doesn't like The Time :D
Η ζωή, η ζωή εδω τελειώνει!
"Science is one cold-hearted bitch with a 14" strap-on" - Masuka 'Dexter'
"Angela is not the woman you think she is Gabriel, she's done terrible things"
"So have I, and I'm going to do them all to you." - Sylar to Arthur 'Heroes'
TheDarkling
Sith Marauder

Post by TheDarkling »

An ISD isnt heavy armed enough for Burt he would have to strap some extra fire power onto his ship for when he comes across space fairing Graboids.

Dexter well his sister would probably destroy his ISD.

Tim Taylor would overload the reactor because he tried to turo charge the hyperdrive.

Im not sure what Jay and silent Bob would do but im sure it would involve crazy antics.

I havent watched Invader Zim so I cant coment no the others.
Gil Hamilton
Tipsy Space Birdie

Post by Gil Hamilton »

I think I responded to this topic on SB under the assumption they were all on the same Stardestroyer.

Jay: "Look at this fucking place, lunchbox? Holy shit, we are gonna get all the pussy when we roll up to planets in this thing! Man, thinking of all that alien pink... err... green... whatever out there is giving me blue balls, yo."
Tim: "Hey guys! I found the instructional manual on this bad boy! I think I can soup up the engine to run at 1 billion time the speed of light HO HO HO!"
Jay: "No way, fucko, I've seen "Tool Time". You've gots to that that tubby fuck, uh what's his name, Cal or else."
Dexter: "Excuse me gentlemen..."
Jay: "What do you want, little man?"
Dexter: "I believe I can assist Mr. Taylor in the modification of this vehicle. With my genius and his brute strength, I believe we can rig their standard Mark V Kuat Ship Yards Hyperspace Traversing Unit to be able to cross the galaxy in a millisecond!"
Jay: "You can do that, bro?"
Tim: "Him???"
Dexter: "As you would say; 'Yeah, dude'"
Jay: "Holy fucking shit, Silent Bob! If we get our ride moving that fast, we can be the chronic connection of the whole fucking galaxy! We are going to get paid and laid, my brother!"
*blasts randomly fly everywhere outside in space*
Jay: "Damn it! Tell those two alien fucks to stop playing with the guns again, lunchbox... I'm going back to my pad to see if I can get the droid servant in there to jerk me off until we pull up to some place with fine looking bitches, snoogans."
Crown
NARF

Post by Crown »

Soogans!!!! :D
Crown
NARF

Post by Crown »

Of course I meant Snoogans
Singular Quartet
Sith Marauder

Post by Singular Quartet »

I haven't watched Invader Zim, namely because I don't have cable :cry:

Burt would go around and BDZ any planet with anything remotly like a Sandworm on it.

Tim would blow out at least three Hyperdrives, trying to install a turbodrive. He then procedes to try and find out what each button on the bridge does...

Jay would put the ISD into orbit around Earth, and... "request"... more dope. Due to Jay's odd vocabulary, and the fact that the Feds are a bunch of tightasses, The Imperial Star Destroyer Tittie proceeds to nuke France and San Fransico, before Hitting Quark's for top quality booze, without none of that Synthahol shit. Silent Bob wonders where his lightsaber is.

Dede blows it up.
Spanky The Dolphin
Mammy Two-Shoes

Post by Spanky The Dolphin »

[hijack]

What the hell is Invader Zim?

[/hijack]
I believe in a sign of Zeta.

[BOTM|WG|JL|Mecha Maniacs|Pax Cybertronia|Veteran of the Psychic Wars|Eva Expert]

"And besides, who cares if a monster destroys Australia?"
Singular Quartet
Sith Marauder

Post by Singular Quartet »

Spanky The Dolphin wrote:[hijack]

What the hell is Invader Zim?

[/hijack]
First off, you're not hijacking the thread. Secondly, Invader Zim was a Kids show done by the creater of his semi-more well-known JTHM. As a tangent from this, he also did Squee's Big Giant Book of Unspeakable Horrors, Filler Bunny Fills fifteen pages, and I Feel Sick. None of these, however, would ever make it past the censor's for HBO, let alone Nickalodean.

What the actual show is about, I haven't a fucking clue.
Enforcer Talen
Warlock

Post by Enforcer Talen »

it's a hilarious show. little green alien arrives on earth, messes about trying to conquer it. the writer has such a low view of humanity, similar to i feel sick, and prolly jthm, tho I haven't read that one yet. . .

and zim would so win. he would go to each capital of each empire, and demand their subservience. if they didn;t give it to him, he'd blow up a continent.

ever see his first episode? heheheh. . .

-zim's in some major robot- open fire! open fire! bhahahahaha!
-nother green alien- but sir! we haven't left our city yet!
-zim launches rockets, lasers. the city burns-
This day is Fantastic!
Myers Briggs: ENTJ
Political Compass: -3/-6
DOOMer WoW
"I really hate it when the guy you were pegging as Mr. Worst Case starts saying, "Oh, I was wrong, it's going to be much worse." " - Adrian Laguna
Invader ZIm
Padawan Learner

Post by Invader ZIm »

As much as I would like to expound on the Irken prowess in combat, I'm afraid the mission of this ISD is DOOMED!

Regaurdless of the competence of the other crew members, GIR will screw it up. This is the robot after all when undergoing trails for his "advanced navigation system" removed it so he could store a cupcake. This is the robot that dumped half the fuel in his jet pack with Tunafish. This is the robot that looses all self control for Tacos!

And worst of all this is robot that gooves on techno and break dancing!

Pah! The mission is Doomed, DOOMED I TELL YOU!

Now give me one Irken Voot-runner, A Doomgiver, enough snacks and chalk and I will grind these Federation Dogs into the ground!

VICTORY! VICTROY FOR ZIM!
weemadando
SMAKIBBFB

Post by weemadando »

You forgot some excellent captains:

The crew of the Bebop (Cowboy Bebop)
Riff and Torg (sluggy freelance)
weemadando
SMAKIBBFB

Post by weemadando »

Oh I forgot one... Guybrush Threepwood.
Isolder74
Official SD.Net Ace of Cakes

Post by Isolder74 »

weemadando wrote:Oh I forgot one... Guybrush Threepwood.
What someone who will insult the Federation captains in Rhyme?

That is just before he fires
Hapan Battle Dragons Rule!
When you want peace prepare for war! --Confusious
That was disapointing ..Should we show this Federation how to build a ship so we may have worthy foes? Typhonis 1
The Prince of The Writer's Guild|HAB Spacewolf Tank General| God Bless America!
Steve
Emperor's Hand

Post by Steve »

Invader ZIm wrote:As much as I would like to expound on the Irken prowess in combat, I'm afraid the mission of this ISD is DOOMED!

Regaurdless of the competence of the other crew members, GIR will screw it up. This is the robot after all when undergoing trails for his "advanced navigation system" removed it so he could store a cupcake. This is the robot that dumped half the fuel in his jet pack with Tunafish. This is the robot that looses all self control for Tacos!

And worst of all this is robot that gooves on techno and break dancing!

Pah! The mission is Doomed, DOOMED I TELL YOU!

Now give me one Irken Voot-runner, A Doomgiver, enough snacks and chalk and I will grind these Federation Dogs into the ground!

VICTORY! VICTROY FOR ZIM!
Ah, but Gir has his own ISD, as does Tak (I'm sure you saw that episode).

Zim's only problem will be Dib. :)
”A Radical is a man with both feet planted firmly in the air.” – Franklin Delano Roosevelt

"No folly is more costly than the folly of intolerant idealism." - Sir Winston L. S. Churchill, Princips Britannia

American Conservatism is about the exercise of personal responsibility without state interference in the lives of the citizenry..... unless, of course, it involves using the bludgeon of state power to suppress things Conservatives do not like.

DONALD J. TRUMP IS A SEDITIOUS TRAITOR AND MUST BE IMPEACHED
consequences
Homicidal Maniac

Post by consequences »

Why stop at riff and torg, give bun-bun a star dstroyer, and watch all the telemarketers in the galaxy burn.
What the @#$% is a bun-bun you ask? Go to www.sluggy.com and check it out.
Asst. Asst. Lt. Cmdr. Smi
What Kind of Username is That?

Post by Asst. Asst. Lt. Cmdr. Smi »

Dexter's ISD would be fine, as long as his sister doesn't get to it.
BotM: Just another monkey|HAB
Moonstone Spider
Youngling

Post by Moonstone Spider »

Riff and Torg have already visited the Star Trek Universe. They vitally insulted Worf, were assimilated by the Borg (Who promptly were overloaded with the urge to have endless beer bashes and had to kick them out before the drunken borg were overrun) and finally wound up capturing Aylee who killed everybody else on the ship before they went home.

Interesting thought, this is canon in the Sluggy Universe and obviously not Canon in Trek. I shall post a thread on this idea at once.

Anyway, ever since Fire and Rain Riff and Torg have become increasingly superheroic and are no longer as party-crazed as normal. They'll be going around looking for girls (assuming theirs aren't around, Oasis could probably take out the Whole Federation by herself), games (They might be dumb enough to install holodecks on the ISD) and beer until the alien of the week shows up, then they'll crush it flat. The Federation need no longer fear the Borg, Tholians, Dominion, or *snerk* Kazon. Riff and Torg are here!

Bun-Bun would BDZ the North Pole to kill Santa. Since this would raise the ocean levels and Starfleet would complain about him destroying San Francisco in a Tidal Wave, he'd then BDZ the rest of Earth to get them to shut up. He'd then force some alien races and slave humans to produce Baywatch shows for him to watch endlessly, on threat of their planet being BDZed if he is not pleased by them.

Who knows what the Bebop crew would do. They would probably be collecting a lot more bounties, I doubt most forces are going to tell them they can't have the money when the ISD shows up in orbit.

Tim would likely blow his ship up or at least make the Q supplying him go insane needing new parts every three hours.

I've never seen Invader Zim.

Dexter would rebuild the ISD so it could transform into a giant robot.

Burt would find the firepower not enough and travel through space seeking the most powerful races in existence hoping to upgrade his ISD. He'd also wipe out anything he considered a threat, which happens to include big brother government. Say goodbye to the UFP.
Webcomic Junkie.