Nemesis comes out Friday.

PST: discuss Star Trek without "versus" arguments.

Moderator: Vympel

Seeing it?

Yep.
46%
Hells no, bitch!
30%
I'll see what the "Yep" people have to say about it, first.
24%

Total votes: 50

Falkenhorst
Jedi Knight

Post by Falkenhorst »

yeah, that's why I go to movies all by myself nowadays. I used to go with my friends, but Dan kept whispering and talking and shit through all the films. That fucker ruined Eraser! Oh well. I see your point, Sokar.
Falkenhorst

BOTM 15.Nov.02

Post #114 @ Fri Oct 18, 2002 4:44 pm

"I've had all that I wanted of a lot of things I've had
And a lot more than I needed of some things that turned out bad"

-Johnny Cash, "Wanted Man"

UPF: CARNIVAL OF RETARDS
Uraniun235
Emperor's Hand

Post by Uraniun235 »

Sokar wrote:I personally refuse to see Trek movies in the theaters. Why would I do this you ask , one word "TREKKIES". Every time I've gone to see one at the theater I always and invariably choose the day when the local chapter of Trek loving assholes are at the showing, usually with some slobbering, maniaclly jabbering retard from the local community center in tow.
At the showing of First Contact, this little piece of wasted sperm in the front row jabbered through the whole FUCKING movie, management wouldn't remove him because he was with some program for the disabled and got to see the movie for free or something.......waste of perfectly good oxygen.
But , thats why I won't go see Trek X, I'll just wait for the DVD, so I can have a Trekkie and retard free viewing experience :D
Wow, I'm sorry. There weren't any trekkies where I went.
Kamakazie Sith
Emperor's Hand

Post by Kamakazie Sith »

Sokar wrote:
Just say you don't want to see the movie in the theater. Don't make up some irrational story of why you won't see Star Trek movies in theaters.
Well excuse the hell out of me......But guess what Sith boy, I dont give a damn if you were offended by my post, what , did I step on you toes because you get dressed up in a mail order costume and go fan-boy out at the theater.......awwwwww

.............the sound of me not really caring...........
I think you misinterpreted my post. I wasn't offended at all, just not really convinced by this army of uber-trekkies that you claim to run into all the time........thus being your reason for not going to ST movies. :roll:
Sokar
Jedi Master

Post by Sokar »

Ah, I suppose I should apologise , I was in a very pissy mood that evening and that post on reflection was way to harsh :(
BotM
Kamakazie Sith
Emperor's Hand

Post by Kamakazie Sith »

Sokar wrote:Ah, I suppose I should apologise , I was in a very pissy mood that evening and that post on reflection was way to harsh :(
Happens to us all, think nothing of it.