Barry Jenner (Admiral Ross) has died.

PST: discuss Star Trek without "versus" arguments.

Moderator: Vympel

The Romulan Republic
Emperor's Hand

Barry Jenner (Admiral Ross) has died.

Post by The Romulan Republic »

Rest in peace.

http://www.startrek.com/article/remembe ... -1941-2016
StarTrek.com is saddened to report the death of actor Barry Jenner, who played Admiral William Ross in a dozen episodes of Deep Space Nine across the sixth and seventh seasons, including "A Time to Stand," "Tears of the Prophets," "The Changing Face of Evil" and "What You Leave Behind." The actor, who was 75 years old, also provided the voice of the character in the video game Star Trek: Deep Space Nine -- Dominion Wars, and was a popular figure on the convention circuit. He died on August 9th, succumbing to acute myeloid leukemia at Cedars-Sinai Medical Center in Los Angeles.

Barry Jenner - DS9

Born in Philadelphia, Jenner counted among his other credits Another World, Knots Landing, Dallas, Highway to Heaven, Looker, Hart to Hart, V: The Series, Family Matters, Walker: Texas Ranger, JAG, Enough Said and, if IMDB is accurate, an upcoming film called The Caretaker. He also was a frequent celebrity guest on the game shows Super Password and The $10,000 Pyramid.

Jenner is survived by his wife, Suzanne Hunt.

Jenner, according to The Hollywood Reporter, also served as a Los Angeles Police Department reserve officer for 21 years. In lieu of flowers, the family requests that donations be made in Reserve Officer Barry Jenner's to:

Los Angeles Police Reserve Foundation
6350 W. 80th St.
Los Angeles, CA 90045
Telephone: (310) 342-3044

Please join StarTrek.com in offering our condolences to Jenner's family, friends, colleagues and fans.
In addition to various other roles, he was apparently a long-time reserve officer for the LAPD.

75 isn't a bad lifespan, but still too young in this day and age.
"I know its easy to be defeatist here because nothing has seemingly reigned Trump in so far. But I will say this: every asshole succeeds until finally, they don't. Again, 18 months before he resigned, Nixon had a sky-high approval rating of 67%. Harvey Weinstein was winning Oscars until one day, he definitely wasn't."-John Oliver

"The greatest enemy of a good plan is the dream of a perfect plan."-General Von Clauswitz, describing my opinion of Bernie or Busters and third partiers in a nutshell.

I SUPPORT A NATIONAL GENERAL STRIKE TO REMOVE TRUMP FROM OFFICE.