Klingon Ramming incidents

PST: discuss Star Trek without "versus" arguments.

Moderator: Vympel

Battlegrinder
Redshirt

Klingon Ramming incidents

Post by Battlegrinder »

Does anyone recall what episode had those Klingon cruisers get rammed by the Jem Hadar fighters and then have the fighters emerge from the impact without exploding? I've tried to find the scene on youtube, but either its not on the videos I've found, not showing up due to some quality issues, or I'm miss remembering what I saw.
Prometheus Unbound
Jedi Master

Re: Klingon Ramming incidents

Post by Prometheus Unbound »

There is no such scene. However you're thinking of Tears of the Prophets / what you leave behind. And the other chin toka system episode. (The changing face of evil?)

Vor'chas and bops get ripped in half etc - but the battlebugs most definitely explode.
NecronLord wrote:
Also, shorten your signature a couple of lines please.
Eternal_Freedom
Castellan

Post by Eternal_Freedom »

Tears of the Prophets features the ramming incident, and it got re-used shamelessly for What You Leave Behind. One Jem'Hadar fighter cuts through a Vor'cha but IIRC it (the fighter) explodes immediately afterwards.
Baltar: "I don't want to miss a moment of the last Battlestar's destruction!"
Centurion: "Sir, I really think you should look at the other Battlestar."
Baltar: "What are you babbling about other...it's impossible!"
Centurion: "No. It is a Battlestar."

Corrax Entry 7:17: So you walk eternally through the shadow realms, standing against evil where all others falter. May your thirst for retribution never quench, may the blood on your sword never dry, and may we never need you again.
Battlegrinder
Redshirt

Post by Battlegrinder »

Prometheus Unbound wrote:There is no such scene. However you're thinking of Tears of the Prophets / what you leave behind. And the other chin toka system episode. (The changing face of evil?)

Vor'chas and bops get ripped in half etc - but the battlebugs most definitely explode.

Really? I could have sworn they didn't go boom, at least not before they cleared the destroyed ships. Thanks for the info.