WH40K concept art

AMP: sci-fi art, regular art, pictures, photos, comics, music, etc.

Moderator: Beowulf

Evil Sadistic Bastard
Hentai Tentacle Demon

WH40K concept art

Post by Evil Sadistic Bastard »

Does anybody know where to find cocnept art for the Eldar Void Stalker, the Necron Tomb-class vessel and the Exterminatus ship of Abaddon? Actual pics of the models would be good too, but I prefer concept art. Thanks.
Believe in the sign of Hentai.

BotM - Hentai Tentacle Monkey/Warwolves - Evil-minded Medic/JL - Medical Jounin/Mecha Maniacs - Fuchikoma Grope Attack!/AYVB - Bloody Bastards.../GALE Force - Purveyor of Anal Justice/HAB - Combat Medical Orderly

Combat Medical Orderly(Also Nameless Test-tube Washer) : SD.Net Dept. of Biological Sciences
Cpt_Frank
Official SD.Net Evil Warsie Asshole

Post by Cpt_Frank »

Fear the starship

Planet
Killer
Supermod
Evil Sadistic Bastard
Hentai Tentacle Demon

YEssssss
Exterminatus ship gooood....

BotM - Hentai Tentacle Monkey/Warwolves - Evil-minded Medic/JL - Medical Jounin/Mecha Maniacs - Fuchikoma Grope Attack!/AYVB - Bloody Bastards.../GALE Force - Purveyor of Anal Justice/HAB - Combat Medical Orderly

Combat Medical Orderly(Also Nameless Test-tube Washer) : SD.Net Dept. of Biological Sciences
Cpt_Frank
Official SD.Net Evil Warsie Asshole

Post by Cpt_Frank »

just skimmed through my WH40K links and did a bit of google searching:
NO CONCEPT ART FOR BFG!!!! crap.
Supermod
Evil Sadistic Bastard
Hentai Tentacle Demon

Nooooo!

Damn. I managed to find a pic for a Void Stalker, but when I clicked to save I got some bullshit about "permission required" and other bullshit.

Hotfoot

Post by Hotfoot »

Evil Sadistic Bastard wrote:Nooooo!

Damn. I managed to find a pic for a Void Stalker, but when I clicked to save I got some bullshit about "permission required" and other bullshit.
If you found a pic, it's in your browser's cache. Sift around in there a bit and you'll find it.

Contact me at a later date and I'll see if I can scan something for you.
Do not meddle in the affairs of insomniacs, for they are cranky and can do things to you while you sleep.
The Realm of Confusion
"Every time you talk about Teal'c, I keep imagining Thor's ass. Thank you very much for that, you fucking fucker." -Marcao
SG-14: Because in some cases, "Recon" means "Blow up a fucking planet or die trying."
SilCore Wiki! Come take a look!