YT 2000

AMP: sci-fi art, regular art, pictures, photos, comics, music, etc.

Moderator: Beowulf

Knife
Emperor's Hand

YT 2000

Post by Knife »

Does anyone know some good sites with pic's of the YT 2000? And preferably interior pic's, weather its fanboy or whatever anything would be helpful.

Thanx.
They say, "the tree of liberty must be watered with the blood of tyrants and patriots." I suppose it never occurred to them that they are the tyrants, not the patriots. Those weapons are not being used to fight some kind of tyranny; they are bringing them to an event where people are getting together to talk. -Mike Wong

But as far as board culture in general, I do think that young male overaggression is a contributing factor to the general atmosphere of hostility. It's not SOS and the Mess throwing hand grenades all over the forum- Red
Sea Skimmer
Yankee Capitalist Air Pirate

Post by Sea Skimmer »

http://members.tripod.com/Tiger887/YT-2000.html

http://tiger887.tripod.com/ExtraPics/Em ... ml#YT-2000

There's also a very good hand drawn picture floating around. This site used to have it but it appears to have been removed to make room for the current series.
"This cult of special forces is as sensible as to form a Royal Corps of Tree Climbers and say that no soldier who does not wear its green hat with a bunch of oak leaves stuck in it should be expected to climb a tree"
— Field Marshal William Slim 1956
Evil Sadistic Bastard
Hentai Tentacle Demon

Post by Evil Sadistic Bastard »

I thought YT 2000 meant Yatta 2000 at first.
Oh well...
Believe in the sign of Hentai.

BotM - Hentai Tentacle Monkey/Warwolves - Evil-minded Medic/JL - Medical Jounin/Mecha Maniacs - Fuchikoma Grope Attack!/AYVB - Bloody Bastards.../GALE Force - Purveyor of Anal Justice/HAB - Combat Medical Orderly

Combat Medical Orderly(Also Nameless Test-tube Washer) : SD.Net Dept. of Biological Sciences
Captain tycho
Has Elected to Receive

Post by Captain tycho »

Galacticempiredatabank.com is the only place that I have seen YT-2000 pics. Check it out.
Captain Tycho!
The worst fucker ever!
The Best reciever ever!
Lord Pounder
Pretty Hate Machine

Post by Lord Pounder »

there is an excelent pic of the YT 2000 at www.desktopstarships.com your talking about Dash Rendar's ship aren't you?
RIP Yosemite Bear
Gone, Never Forgotten
Kuja
The Dark Messenger

Post by Kuja »

Darth Pounder wrote:there is an excelent pic of the YT 2000 at www.desktopstarships.com your talking about Dash Rendar's ship aren't you?
No, Rendar's is a YT-2400
JADAFETWA
Knife
Emperor's Hand

Post by Knife »

Ok, there are some pics out there but not enough for my purposes. I am writting a story inwhich a character has a YT 2000 and needed to know what the interior looks like (more or less).

So anyway, I can find it so I'll make it up. See if this look somewhat ok.

http://homepage.ntlworld.com/rob/wn5/yt%20cutaway.bmp

http://homepage.ntlworld.com/rob/wn5/yt%202000.bmp
They say, "the tree of liberty must be watered with the blood of tyrants and patriots." I suppose it never occurred to them that they are the tyrants, not the patriots. Those weapons are not being used to fight some kind of tyranny; they are bringing them to an event where people are getting together to talk. -Mike Wong

But as far as board culture in general, I do think that young male overaggression is a contributing factor to the general atmosphere of hostility. It's not SOS and the Mess throwing hand grenades all over the forum- Red
Anarchist Bunny
Foul, Cruel, and Bad-Tempered Rodent

Post by Anarchist Bunny »

The cockpit is situated in the centre of the craft unlike the YT-2000's predecessors, also the cockpit set-up is different. Instead of having the pilot and co-pilot side by side, the pilot is in front while the co-pilot is situated behind and raised above the pilot. There is no room for other persons in the cockpit.

Thats the most I could find.
//This Line Blank as of 7/15/07\\
Ornithology Subdirector: SD.net Dept. of Biological Sciences
Wiilite
Anarchist Bunny
Foul, Cruel, and Bad-Tempered Rodent

Post by Anarchist Bunny »

http://www.geocities.com/browdwen_tuel/ ... DesertRose

This should be exactly what your looking for.
//This Line Blank as of 7/15/07\\
Ornithology Subdirector: SD.net Dept. of Biological Sciences
Wiilite
Knife
Emperor's Hand

Post by Knife »

anarchistbunny wrote:http://www.geocities.com/browdwen_tuel/ ... DesertRose

This should be exactly what your looking for.
To WEG like. Thanks for the effort though. The scale seems off if its 26-32 meters. And the decks are too close to the sidewalls to have adaquate deck heigth.

The pics are not that great, but check out the links above and tell me what you think of my interpertation.

Evil Sadistic Bastard
Hentai Tentacle Demon

Post by Evil Sadistic Bastard »

When I saw the title I thought it was YATTA! 2000.
Believe in the sign of Hentai.

BotM - Hentai Tentacle Monkey/Warwolves - Evil-minded Medic/JL - Medical Jounin/Mecha Maniacs - Fuchikoma Grope Attack!/AYVB - Bloody Bastards.../GALE Force - Purveyor of Anal Justice/HAB - Combat Medical Orderly

Combat Medical Orderly(Also Nameless Test-tube Washer) : SD.Net Dept. of Biological Sciences