Funny Natalie Portman Pic

AMP: sci-fi art, regular art, pictures, photos, comics, music, etc.

Moderator: Beowulf

ArmorPierce
Rabid Monkey
Location: Born and raised in Brooklyn, unfornately presently in Jersey

Post by ArmorPierce »

harmless looks will bring you a long way to meeting celebrities because you don't look like some crazy whacko that is going to profess your love to them and when they don't respond in a positive way you go tie them up, rape him, and after you raped him you think that that person is going to fall in love with you. It has happened before, well not really but a guy was planning to do that before he was caught.

Edit: Did I get a bit side tracked here?
Brotherhood of the Monkey @( !.! )@
To give anything less than your best is to sacrifice the gift. ~Steve Prefontaine
Aoccdrnig to rscheearch at an Elingsh uinervtisy, it deosn't mttaer in waht oredr the ltteers in a wrod are, the olny iprmoetnt tihng is taht frist and lsat ltteer are in the rghit pclae. The rset can be a toatl mses and you can sitll raed it wouthit a porbelm. Tihs is bcuseae we do not raed ervey lteter by it slef but the wrod as a wlohe.
Vertigo1
Defender of the Night

Post by Vertigo1 »

Evil Sadistic Bastard wrote:Hey, I have glasses and the chicks avoid me like a fundie.
Why do you think I wear contact lenses now? :D
"I once asked Rebecca to sing Happy Birthday to me during sex. That was funny, especially since I timed my thrusts to sync up with the words. And yes, it was my birthday." - Darth Wong

Leader of the SD.Net Gargoyle Clan | Spacebattles Firstone | Twitter
Lord Pounder
Pretty Hate Machine

Post by Lord Pounder »

Evil Sadistic Bastard wrote:
Hey, I have glasses and the chicks avoid me like a fundie.

How do you think i feel, i was told by my own g/f that i looked like a thinner older Jack Osbourne. [/quote]
RIP Yosemite Bear
Gone, Never Forgotten
neoolong
Dead Sexy 'Shroom

Post by neoolong »

ArmorPierce wrote:harmless looks will bring you a long way to meeting celebrities because you don't look like some crazy whacko that is going to profess your love to them and when they don't respond in a positive way you go tie them up, rape him, and after you raped him you think that that person is going to fall in love with you. It has happened before, well not really but a guy was planning to do that before he was caught.

Who was that, the celebrity I mean?

And harmless looks can make you come off as a brotherly type fellow not a potential love interest.
Member of the BotM. @( !.! )@
Jason von Evil
Sol Badguy

Post by Jason von Evil »

neoolong wrote:
ArmorPierce wrote:harmless looks will bring you a long way to meeting celebrities because you don't look like some crazy whacko that is going to profess your love to them and when they don't respond in a positive way you go tie them up, rape him, and after you raped him you think that that person is going to fall in love with you. It has happened before, well not really but a guy was planning to do that before he was caught.

And harmless looks can make you come off as a brotherly type fellow not a potential love interest.
Some nutjob was arrested when it was discovered that he planned on breaking into Stephen Spielbergs house, tieing up said Director and well...*Shudders*
"It was the hooker rationing that finally drove people over the edge." - Mike on coup in Thailand.
Anarchist Bunny
Foul, Cruel, and Bad-Tempered Rodent

Post by Anarchist Bunny »

I too have glasses and they don't do shit. Although I think it may do something, but is counteracted by my crippling shyness.
//This Line Blank as of 7/15/07\\
Ornithology Subdirector: SD.net Dept. of Biological Sciences
Wiilite
Jason von Evil
Sol Badguy

Post by Jason von Evil »

anarchistbunny wrote:I too have glasses and they don't do shit. Although I think it may do something, but is counteracted by my crippling shyness.
I havd glasses and I too have the whole freeze up around girls shyness.
"It was the hooker rationing that finally drove people over the edge." - Mike on coup in Thailand.
neoolong
Dead Sexy 'Shroom

Post by neoolong »

See, I thought we had learned the lesson from Superman. Clark Kent, glasses and uber geek = no chicks. Superman, no glasses and spandex = mucho chicks. Therefore, we must all wear spandex to pick up chicks. :D
Member of the BotM. @( !.! )@
Asst. Asst. Lt. Cmdr. Smi
What Kind of Username is That?

Post by Asst. Asst. Lt. Cmdr. Smi »

Chicks don't dig me for some reason. They seem to prefer dumber, uglier, smellier, jockier men from my experiences. I don't have glasses, but neither do they. They have acne. I don't (Just a few moles). They have B.O. and bad breath. I don't. They play sports. I don't. I'm in honors classes, and a few of them are, but most of them aren't.
BotM: Just another monkey|HAB
Crayz9000
Sith Apprentice

Post by Crayz9000 »

Vertigo1 wrote:
Evil Sadistic Bastard wrote:Hey, I have glasses and the chicks avoid me like a fundie.
Why do you think I wear contact lenses now? :D
Hehe. I dumped glasses altogether several years back. The only reason that I had to get them was because my vision was weakened by chicken pox (at age 9) and by the time I was thirteen I found myself not really needing them.

So, I passed the driver's eye examination easily and have no trouble seeing... and I don't have no stinkin' glasses or contacts :D
A Tribute to Stupidity: The Robert Scott Anderson Archive (currently offline)
John Hansen - Slightly Insane Bounty Hunter - ASVS Vets' Assoc. Class of 2000
HAB Cryptanalyst | WG - Intergalactic Alliance and Spoof Author | BotM | Cybertron | SCEF
Howedar
Emperor's Thumb

Post by Howedar »

Contacts here, I'm freakin blind without them. I like the improved field of corrected vision over glasses.
Howedar is no longer here. Need to talk to him? Talk to Pick.
Evil Sadistic Bastard
Hentai Tentacle Demon

Post by Evil Sadistic Bastard »

Darth Pounder wrote:Evil Sadistic Bastard wrote:

How do you think i feel, i was told by my own g/f that i looked like a thinner older Jack Osbourne.
[/quote]

[sulk]Hey,at least you have a girlfriend.[/sulk] :D
Believe in the sign of Hentai.

BotM - Hentai Tentacle Monkey/Warwolves - Evil-minded Medic/JL - Medical Jounin/Mecha Maniacs - Fuchikoma Grope Attack!/AYVB - Bloody Bastards.../GALE Force - Purveyor of Anal Justice/HAB - Combat Medical Orderly

Combat Medical Orderly(Also Nameless Test-tube Washer) : SD.Net Dept. of Biological Sciences
ArmorPierce
Rabid Monkey
Location: Born and raised in Brooklyn, unfornately presently in Jersey

Post by ArmorPierce »

Aya wrote:
neoolong wrote:

Some nutjob was arrested when it was discovered that he planned on breaking into Stephen Spielbergs house, tieing up said Director and well...*Shudders*
Thanks, I didn't quite remember who it was and me saying I don't remember would have made me look like I was a liar :P
Brotherhood of the Monkey @( !.! )@
To give anything less than your best is to sacrifice the gift. ~Steve Prefontaine
Aoccdrnig to rscheearch at an Elingsh uinervtisy, it deosn't mttaer in waht oredr the ltteers in a wrod are, the olny iprmoetnt tihng is taht frist and lsat ltteer are in the rghit pclae. The rset can be a toatl mses and you can sitll raed it wouthit a porbelm. Tihs is bcuseae we do not raed ervey lteter by it slef but the wrod as a wlohe.
Lord Pounder
Pretty Hate Machine

Post by Lord Pounder »

Evil Sadistic Bastard wrote:
Darth Pounder wrote:Evil Sadistic Bastard wrote:

How do you think i feel, i was told by my own g/f that i looked like a thinner older Jack Osbourne.
[sulk]Hey,at least you have a girlfriend.[/sulk] :D[/quote]

Do u wanna buy her off me? :lol:
RIP Yosemite Bear
Gone, Never Forgotten
Evil Sadistic Bastard
Hentai Tentacle Demon

Darth Pounder wrote: [sulk]Hey,at least you have a girlfriend.[/sulk] :D
Do u wanna buy her off me? :lol:[/quote]

Nah... Gotta find my own.

BotM - Hentai Tentacle Monkey/Warwolves - Evil-minded Medic/JL - Medical Jounin/Mecha Maniacs - Fuchikoma Grope Attack!/AYVB - Bloody Bastards.../GALE Force - Purveyor of Anal Justice/HAB - Combat Medical Orderly

Combat Medical Orderly(Also Nameless Test-tube Washer) : SD.Net Dept. of Biological Sciences
Kuja
The Dark Messenger

Post by Kuja »

I used to wear glasses. Then one girl took them off me, said I had nice eyes, and started making out with me. Guess who got contacts less than two weeks later? :twisted:
JADAFETWA
Asst. Asst. Lt. Cmdr. Smi
What Kind of Username is That?

Post by Asst. Asst. Lt. Cmdr. Smi »

Maybe I should try getting the girls. Women like men they can manipulate, so they can enjoy themselves, so I'll have to be dumber. I'll bring my IQ down by banging my head on a wall and watching Enterprise. Then, I'll quit all my current extracirricular activites, and join a sports team with all the dumb jocks. Then, I might consider shaving my head, and showering less often. Or, I can be who I am and try to get one in time for the upcoming dance. Or, I can whine about a "female conspiracy" to make me a loser, kind of like DorkStar's "Warsie conspiracy".
BotM: Just another monkey|HAB
Evil Sadistic Bastard
Hentai Tentacle Demon

Argh... I really don't get it... Why do chicks prefer uglier, dumber and cruder jock types to people like us? I mean, there was this one girl who was the object of lust for every guy in my class... and she went out with the captain of the track team. There was much frantic activity to keep us at home when we found out.

THEHOOLIGANJEDI
Jedi Council Member

Post by THEHOOLIGANJEDI »

Asst. Asst. Lt. Cmdr. Smi wrote:
THEHOOLIGANJEDI wrote:Personally This one kills me, esp if you know the story behind it.
Well, what is the story behind it? It's not like the dog's looking down her shirt or something. If the dog was, I wouldn't mind being the dog.
This is from www.natalieportman.com
An amazing report from ( T ).
Hi how are you.. I just sent you a new pic of Natalie that I`ve taken of her with some other guy in central park. I`ve even got the guts to walk over to her and talk to her.. She noticed that I was try or did, take a picture of her. She must have told the guy she was with , because he yelled out "your so busted" . DA! what a thing to say, trying to look good infront of her I guess.. So then I walked over to her and and said that I was so sorry and I didn`t want to bother her, I just wanted a picture of you,, . and she said " I rather you don`t". So I said ok you have a nice day. and went off walking.. It`s ok I know she just wanted her privacy ,, I still love her and will still watch her movies.. That was a really great day,. Just to talk to her. anyway thats the story Let me know what you think of the pic.. My hands were shaking..
:lol: :lol: Hahahahahahah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! What a pathetic Douche Bag. I don't understand how some people can have such amazing lapses in judgement when they see a hot broad (a famous one for that matter).
Stupid risks are what make life worth living.-Homer Simpson

-PC Load Letter?! What the Fuck does that mean!?!?!- Micheal Bolton
-Bullshit! I'll bet you can suck a golf ball through a garden hose! - Sgt. Hartman
-I'll bet your the kind of guy who would fuck a person in the ass and not even have the Goddamn common courtesy to give him a reacharound!- Sgt. Hartman
THEHOOLIGANJEDI
Jedi Council Member

Post by THEHOOLIGANJEDI »

There are far better ways to encounter celebs in public w/o looking like a psycho or a douche bag. Even though I'm a shy guy, what I would do to at least approach them for a split second, is to ask them a question (the time, directions, etc). I usually use that tactic whenever I see an attractive woman.
Stupid risks are what make life worth living.-Homer Simpson

-PC Load Letter?! What the Fuck does that mean!?!?!- Micheal Bolton
-Bullshit! I'll bet you can suck a golf ball through a garden hose! - Sgt. Hartman
-I'll bet your the kind of guy who would fuck a person in the ass and not even have the Goddamn common courtesy to give him a reacharound!- Sgt. Hartman
MirrorUniverseSpy1
Youngling

Post by MirrorUniverseSpy1 »

Nice picture.
The Dark
Emperor's Hand

Post by The Dark »

Asst. Asst. Lt. Cmdr. Smi wrote:Maybe I should try getting the girls. Women like men they can manipulate, so they can enjoy themselves, so I'll have to be dumber.
ROFL! So that's our problem! I've had one gf in my life, and I'm considered to be one of the pathetically nice guys (glasses, average build, my boss joked that I look about 14 when I shave my moustache off).
I'll bring my IQ down by banging my head on a wall and watching Enterprise. Then, I'll quit all my current extracirricular activites, and join a sports team with all the dumb jocks.
Erk...maybe not. I enjoy Phi Sigma Tau and being the Secretary of the House for the campus government.
Then, I might consider shaving my head,
Tried that. Didn't work.
and showering less often.
Wouldn't be able to stand that, since I practice Aikido and Tae Kwon Do.
Or, I can be who I am and try to get one in time for the upcoming dance.
Good luck.

BTW, that first pic was kinda creepy, and the story of the other one's pretty funny.
Stanley Hauerwas wrote:[W]hy is it that no one is angry at the inequality of income in this country? I mean, the inequality of income is unbelievable. Unbelievable. Why isn’t that ever an issue of politics? Because you don’t live in a democracy. You live in a plutocracy. Money rules.
BattleTech for SilCore