Pardon Me, it has to go somewhere

AMP: sci-fi art, regular art, pictures, photos, comics, music, etc.

Moderator: Beowulf

Cal Wright
American Warlord

Pardon Me, it has to go somewhere

Post by Cal Wright »

Alright, here is a link. To a page. That I created. Sort of. Either way, since we don't have anything setup in the Fanfic forum for artwork, I figured I would just come in here and post a link to my AoL insta-homepage!!! First off, it has a pic of a painting I just finished for class. The images attention to detail sucks, but I couldn't bring it home so it will have to wait until next week for a better shot. You can bitch, whine, moan and/or give praise in your replies. The site has a semi long winded explanation and I will flesh that out as time permits. I hope yall enjoy!!!

http://hometown.aol.com/resurerect/myho ... index.html

Were you born with out a sense of humor or did you lose it in a tragic whoppy cushion accident? -Stormbringer

"We are well and truly forked." -Mace Windu Shatterpoint

"Either way KJA is now Dune's problem. Why can't he stop tormenting me and start writting fucking Star Trek books." -Lord Pounder

The Dark Guard Fleet

Post 1500 acheived on Thu Jan 23, 2003 at 2:48 am
Tsyroc
Emperor's Hand

Post by Tsyroc »

Pretty good painting. :D

I for one, have almost no artisitic talent.
By the pricking of my thumb,
Something wicked this way comes.
Open, locks,
Whoever knocks.
salm
Rabid Monkey

Post by salm »

i like it. what do the chess figures symbolize?
Stormbringer
King of Democracy

Post by Stormbringer »

sweet, I hope you can get a better picture of it sometime. It looks like aa rather cool painting.
haas mark
Official SD.Net Insomniac

Re: Pardon Me, it has to go somewhere

Post by haas mark »

DG_Cal_Wright wrote:Alright, here is a link. To a page. That I created. Sort of. Either way, since we don't have anything setup in the Fanfic forum for artwork, I figured I would just come in here and post a link to my AoL insta-homepage!!! First off, it has a pic of a painting I just finished for class. The images attention to detail sucks, but I couldn't bring it home so it will have to wait until next week for a better shot. You can bitch, whine, moan and/or give praise in your replies. The site has a semi long winded explanation and I will flesh that out as time permits. I hope yall enjoy!!!

http://hometown.aol.com/resurerect/myho ... index.html
Dude, that is one sweet-ass pic! Me likes (for more than one reason, but me likes)!
Robert-Conway.com | lunar sun | TotalEnigma.net

Hot Pants à la Zaia | BotM Lord Monkey Mod OOK!
SDNC | WG | GDC | ACPATHNTDWATGODW | GALE | ISARMA | CotK: [mew]

Formerly verilon

R.I.P. Eddie Guerrero, 09 October 1967 - 13 November 2005

Cal Wright
American Warlord

Post by Cal Wright »

Well, in the song part of the lyrics are 'I've had enough of this world, and it's people's mindless games'. I've never like chess and its always refered to as a mind/strategy game. You know all the brainiacs can play it. So that's why they are there, and thier given a sort of image of spinning and falling. Thanks for the replies guys. I'll see if I can get a better pic when I get back to class on tuesday.

Were you born with out a sense of humor or did you lose it in a tragic whoppy cushion accident? -Stormbringer

"Either way KJA is now Dune's problem. Why can't he stop tormenting me and start writting fucking Star Trek books." -Lord Pounder

The Dark Guard Fleet

Sea Skimmer
Yankee Capitalist Air Pirate

Post by Sea Skimmer »

Not bad
"This cult of special forces is as sensible as to form a Royal Corps of Tree Climbers and say that no soldier who does not wear its green hat with a bunch of oak leaves stuck in it should be expected to climb a tree"
— Field Marshal William Slim 1956
Cal Wright
American Warlord

Post by Cal Wright »

Alright, I think this pic is a little better to see. I'm going to try and get another page up with another pic. Thanks guys!

The Dark Guard Fleet

Kuja
The Dark Messenger

Post by Kuja »

Go here or else!!!

Star Destroyer.net

ROTFLMAO!!!!
JADAFETWA
Cal Wright
American Warlord

Post by Cal Wright »

You've been warned. :twisted:

The Dark Guard Fleet