Music Video - NSFW (Lyrics)

AMP: sci-fi art, regular art, pictures, photos, comics, music, etc.

Moderator: Beowulf

cadbrowser
Padawan Learner

Music Video - NSFW (Lyrics)

Post by cadbrowser »

Introducing the punk rock band The Biff Tannens!

This is my brother-n-law's band. A few weeks ago he approached me to play the lead character in their upcoming music video shoot. I gladly accepted and had a lot of fun. It was released a few days ago and it came out really good. I thought I'd share it with you all. Hope you enjoy!
Band's Bio wrote:Named for the antagonist in Back to the Future, The Biff Tannens were born September 30, 2012 when vocalist/guitarist, Duke White, and former drummer, Tim Scott, decided to give life to their recording project, then named Snale. Duke recruited wife and Mad Libby bassist, Jessica White, and Tim introduced Moe to the group, who then officially joined October 23, 2012. Demo singles were then released on December 18 ("Rape") and January 29 ("Let It Begin"). Their debut occurred February 1, 2013 at Aftershock in Merriam, KS. The following day, Tim left the band, and the Tannens recruited Greg Ward on drums March 18. TBT's debut album, "Johnny Dare is a Douche," was released February 1, 2014. Moe left the band suddenly on March 22, 2014, and the group decided to remain a three-piece. Their debut video, "Punt the Cunt," was released May 6, 2014.
Financing and Managing a webcomic called Geeks & Goblins.

"Of all the things I've lost, I miss my mind the most." -Ozzy
"Cheerleaders are dancers who have gone retarded." - Sparky Polastri
"I have come here to chew bubblegum and kick ass...and I'm all out of bubblegum." - Frank Nada
Thanas
Magister
Magister

Re: Music Video - NSFW (Lyrics)

Post by Thanas »

If you want honest criticism - the music video has way too long of an intro. I am not going to watch 1.5 minutes of intro before the music even starts.
Whoever says "education does not matter" can try ignorance
------------
A decision must be made in the life of every nation at the very moment when the grasp of the enemy is at its throat. Then, it seems that the only way to survive is to use the means of the enemy, to rest survival upon what is expedient, to look the other way. Well, the answer to that is 'survival as what'? A country isn't a rock. It's not an extension of one's self. It's what it stands for. It's what it stands for when standing for something is the most difficult! - Chief Judge Haywood
------------
My LPs
cadbrowser
Padawan Learner

Post by cadbrowser »

Honestly Thanas, I didn't even notice the intro was that long. Of course, I am a bit biased. Thank you for your feedback. I'll pass it along to the band. Keep in mind it is a local band with a tight budget, and this was their first attempt. Hopefully, if/when they decide to do another one, it'll be better.

"I have come here to chew bubblegum and kick ass...and I'm all out of bubblegum." - Frank Nada
salm
Rabid Monkey

Post by salm »

The lyrics and video are silly and I agree that the intro is too long. But the music is pretty decent.
cadbrowser
Padawan Learner

Post by cadbrowser »

Thank you salm.

I let the band know about the length of the intro. They told me that they've gotten similar feedback on it. So, FWIW, a good learning experience to be sure. I am positive, the next one they get to do will be even better.