He-Man/Thundercats 'Second Legacy'

AMP: sci-fi art, regular art, pictures, photos, comics, music, etc.

Moderator: Beowulf

Korgeta
Padawan Learner

He-Man/Thundercats 'Second Legacy'

Post by Korgeta »

my posting rate on this site can be best described as 'cameo' I comment on whatever I can but inbetween that, studying and work I have some time to do some drawing, the work i decided to show up was thundercats and he-man crossover, called 'second legacy' and mix 2011 with He-man 2002 show.

Orignally i wanted to do it as an inbetween Thundercats season 1 to 2 BUT it was cancelled and so the story has evolved a bit more where am throwing in more creative elements and even an ending. For example the following pics show a revision of the infamous Lunataks from the orignal Thundercats but redesigned. So I decided I would pick hyenas as base design and counter to the Thundercats.

if the show wasn't cancelled i wouldn't had thrown in such creative elements but I need to give lion-O a 'mini boss' one whose grudge is solely personal, and an excuse to bring about the havoc staff in Lion-O's time. In the pics shown below the havoc staff was first wielded by Crocuta's mother 'Spelaea' True to how the TC2011 named the animal races, many all the hyena names are pretty much based on the actual hyena species.

When i get time i'll throw in the revised sketch for safari joe, and work on more he-man 2002 designs.