Help me track down this Musical score.

AMP: sci-fi art, regular art, pictures, photos, comics, music, etc.

Moderator: Beowulf

Crossroads Inc.
Emperor's Hand

Help me track down this Musical score.

Post by Crossroads Inc. »

From the following:
[youtube] http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p2giuTke3_8[/youtube]

Now before anyone says anything... YES I know it gives the supposed name of the piece IN the description. "Pastoral colours"
And it even says it is a part of "apmmusic.com" But it seems a dead end, I've been to the site and searched for the track and found nothing.
Also if you search "Pastoral colours" as a song, about the ONLY place I find that mentioned in Google, is in relation to the above Computer Game.

Anyone else know of it?
Praying is another way of doing nothing helpful
"Congratulations, you get a cookie. You almost got a fundamental English word correct." Pick
"Outlaw star has spaceships that punch eachother" Joviwan
Read "Tales From The Crossroads"!
Read "One Wrong Turn"!
fgalkin
Carvin' Marvin

Re: Help me track down this Musical score.

Post by fgalkin »

Crossroads Inc. wrote:From the following:
[youtube] http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p2giuTke3_8[/youtube]

Now before anyone says anything... YES I know it gives the supposed name of the piece IN the description. "Pastoral colours"
And it even says it is a part of "apmmusic.com" But it seems a dead end, I've been to the site and searched for the track and found nothing.
Also if you search "Pastoral colours" as a song, about the ONLY place I find that mentioned in Google, is in relation to the above Computer Game.

Anyone else know of it?
It's a piece of stock music that's not very popular? Just rip an MP3 from the video and enjoy?

Have a very nice day.
-fgalkin
Crossroads Inc.
Emperor's Hand

Post by Crossroads Inc. »

Well, I'd LIKE to be able to support the orginal artist if possible.
Also the recording I posted is a sub par audio recording, you can hear the guy accidently brushing the mic he has next to the computer at one point :P
Praying is another way of doing nothing helpful
"Congratulations, you get a cookie. You almost got a fundamental English word correct." Pick
"Outlaw star has spaceships that punch eachother" Joviwan
Read "Tales From The Crossroads"!
Read "One Wrong Turn"!
applejack
Padawan Learner

Post by applejack »

According to the Wyrmkeep Entertainment website forum, the composer for "Pastoral Colours" is Keith Mansfield. Its album is "Stepping Stones" (KDM 30) and it's the first track. Here is the KDM catalogue for the company near the top. Click "Launch in myAPM," just highlight KDM in the menu if it isn't already, go to page 15 and scroll down to KPM 30. You can download it, but you have to have an account with APM. You could also get a used LP of the album from Amazon.
Dear Lord, the gods have been good to me. As an offering, I present these milk and cookies. If you wish me to eat them instead, please give me no sign whatsoever *pauses* Thy will be done *munch munch munch*. - Homer Simpson