Bolt-Action rifle

AMP: sci-fi art, regular art, pictures, photos, comics, music, etc.

Moderator: Beowulf

RRoan
Padawan Learner

Bolt-Action rifle

Post by RRoan »

Yeah, it's pretty much a mash-up of different rifles. If you can name every inspiration you get a cookie. :P
Zixinus
Emperor's Hand

Re: Bolt-Action rifle

Post by Zixinus »

What would be in the buttstock? Also, can you attach a scope on it?

Man, now I want to add ugly Picatinny rails on it so I can add a grenade launcher :P
Credo!
Chat with me on Skype if you want to talk about writing, ideas or if you want a test-reader! PM for address.
Mr Bean
Lord of Irony

Post by Mr Bean »

RRoan wrote:
Yeah, it's pretty much a mash-up of different rifles. If you can name every inspiration you get a cookie. :P
Right lets see... okay that's a k98 sight system, the break bands of the rare paratrooper Ariskia Type 97 designed to be broken in half at the band and folded over onto itself. The trigger is pure Mosin Nagent and the clip looks like like a No4 ten round box.

I want to say the bolt assembly is k98 as well but I'm not sure.

"A cult is a religion with no political power." -Tom Wolfe
Pardon me for sounding like a dick, but I'm playing the tiniest violin in the world right now-Dalton
LaCroix
Sith Acolyte

Post by LaCroix »

The trigger and stuff is 98k, but the bolt is from something else.
A minute's thought suggests that the very idea of this is stupid. A more detailed examination raises the possibility that it might be an answer to the question "how could the Germans win the war after the US gets involved?" - Captain Seafort, in a thread proposing a 1942 'D-Day' in Quiberon Bay

I do archery skeet. With a Trebuchet.
Aaron MkII
Jedi Master

Post by Aaron MkII »

Zixinus wrote:What would be in the buttstock? Also, can you attach a scope on it?

Man, now I want to add ugly Picatinny rails on it so I can add a grenade launcher :P
Cleaning kit, usually.

Fuck the rail grenade launcher, rifle grenades or nothing.