Pony Image Thread #2

AMP: sci-fi art, regular art, pictures, photos, comics, music, etc.

Moderator: Beowulf

Zaune
Emperor's Hand

Re: Pony Image Thread #2

Post by Zaune »

Link-only due to size and minor Season 3 spoilers.

This won't end well.
There are hardly any excesses of the most crazed psychopath that cannot easily be duplicated by a normal kindly family man who just comes in to work every day and has a job to do.
-- (Terry Pratchett, Small Gods)

Replace "ginger" with "n*gger," and suddenly it become a lot less funny, doesn't it?
-- fgalkin

Like my writing? Tip me on Patreon

I Have A Blog
Zor
Sith Acolyte

Post by Zor »

Found on Equestria Daily.

Zor
HAIL ZOR! WE'LL BLOW UP THE OCEAN!
Heros of Cybertron-HAB-Keeper of the Vicious pit of Allosauruses-King Leighton-I, United Kingdom of Zoria: SD.net World/Tsar Mikhail-I of the Red Tsardom: SD.net Kingdoms
WHEN ALL HELL BREAKS LOOSE ON EARTH, ALL EARTH BREAKS LOOSE ON HELL
Terran Sphere
The Art of Zor
RogueIce
_______

Post by RogueIce »

"Shooting Stars" by RatofDrawn
Wallpaper version

I wanted to share it because that first scene, with Granny Smith's line, the timing of the shooting stars right after and the musical note all combine to make the Shooting Stars my favorite scene in the series to date. Which is quite the achievement. I'd like to see egophiliac, John Joseco or raikoh14 do this in their styles; one can hope. And speaking of raikoh14, who I think does the quiet, emotional stuff so well...

"Hearth's Warming Eve" by raikoh-illust

A little something special for the season. :)

EDIT: And I just found a dawwww-worthy picture of AJ and Apple Bloom, also by RatofDrawn, that I just have to share.

"Sisterly Love" by RatofDrawn
"How can I wait unknowing?
This is the price of war,
We rise with noble intentions,
And we risk all that is pure..." - Angela & Jeff van Dyck, Forever (Rome: Total War)

"On and on, through the years,
The war continues on..." - Angela & Jeff van Dyck, We Are All One (Medieval 2: Total War)
"Courage is not the absence of fear, but rather the judgment that something else is more important than fear." - Ambrose Redmoon
"You either die a hero, or you live long enough to see yourself become the villain." - Harvey Dent, The Dark Knight
Starglider
Miles Dyson

Post by Starglider »