Ill's Art (bad for 56k, minor NSFW)

AMP: sci-fi art, regular art, pictures, photos, comics, music, etc.

Moderator: Beowulf

dusty_ill
Redshirt

Ill's Art (bad for 56k, minor NSFW)

Post by dusty_ill »

Been lurking here for awhile now, fun enough place. Linked here by shroom ages ago. Anyways, I do art. Criticize as you please :) Not taking requests at the moment tho, maybe later on

Shroom Man 777
FUCKING DICK-STABBER!

Re: Ill's Art (bad for 56k, minor NSFW)

Post by Shroom Man 777 »

You win, Dyl.
Image "DO YOU WORSHIP HOMOSEXUALS?" - Curtis Saxton (source)
shroom is a lovely boy and i wont hear a bad word against him - LUSY-CHAN!
Shit! Man, I didn't think of that! It took Shroom to properly interpret the screams of dying people :D - PeZook
Shroom, I read out the stuff you write about us. You are an endless supply of morale down here. :p - an OWS street medic
Pink Sugar Heart Attack!
Thanas
Magister
Magister

Post by Thanas »

Who is the third supposed to be? The Raven would suggest a connection with norse mythology, but other than that I draw a blank.
Whoever says "education does not matter" can try ignorance
------------
A decision must be made in the life of every nation at the very moment when the grasp of the enemy is at its throat. Then, it seems that the only way to survive is to use the means of the enemy, to rest survival upon what is expedient, to look the other way. Well, the answer to that is 'survival as what'? A country isn't a rock. It's not an extension of one's self. It's what it stands for. It's what it stands for when standing for something is the most difficult! - Chief Judge Haywood
------------
My LPs
dusty_ill
Redshirt

Post by dusty_ill »

Thanas wrote:Who is the third supposed to be? The Raven would suggest a connection with norse mythology, but other than that I draw a blank.
The Queen of Blood from one of the Hellboy comics, Nimue of Arthurian lore gone mad
Thanas
Magister
Magister

Post by Thanas »

*sigh*

I take it the second is not Aphrodite then?
Whoever says "education does not matter" can try ignorance
------------
A decision must be made in the life of every nation at the very moment when the grasp of the enemy is at its throat. Then, it seems that the only way to survive is to use the means of the enemy, to rest survival upon what is expedient, to look the other way. Well, the answer to that is 'survival as what'? A country isn't a rock. It's not an extension of one's self. It's what it stands for. It's what it stands for when standing for something is the most difficult! - Chief Judge Haywood
------------
My LPs
dusty_ill
Redshirt

Post by dusty_ill »

It is, though I wanted to keep it ambiguous. I wanted to do a different take on Botticelli's piece, good call
Havok
Miscreant

Post by Havok »

Good stuff.
It's 106 miles to Chicago, we got a full tank of gas, half a pack of cigarettes, it's dark... and we're wearing sunglasses.
Hit it.
Blank Yellow (NSFW)
"Mostly Harmless Nutcase"