Toyetic (but not a toy)

AMP: sci-fi art, regular art, pictures, photos, comics, music, etc.

Moderator: Beowulf

HeadCreeps
Padawan Learner

Toyetic (but not a toy)

Post by HeadCreeps »

Uhh......

So my nephew asked me to draw some toy of Venom riding whatever Marvel decides Venom should ride, even though the character has no need to ride anything (....) for his 5th year birthday present from me since I'm a piece of shit with no money. Whatever, it looked like a killer whale with rockets, so he gets a whale.

Did I get anything obviously wrong, like Liefeldesque, or does it pass the eye test? It's for a single digit aged kid, so nvm the concept.

Edit: oh, right, that was a thumbnail.

Damn, oh well, no responses. Not a very active art community here anyway. Guess I'll let him have the pic as is, then.
Hindsight is 24/7.
[/size]
Purple
Sith Acolyte
Location: In a purple cube orbiting this planet. Hijacking satellites for an internet connection.

Re: Toyetic (but not a toy)

Post by Purple »

I say it's epic. I don't see anything obviously wrong with it. And the whale joyously shouting along the main character as they blast away with their missiles is a nice touch. The whole thing just makes you think: Cute. Here is this guy and his pet having fun blasting stuff. And killing innocent people. Awww.
It has become clear to me in the previous days that any attempts at reconciliation and explanation with the community here has failed. I have tried my best. I really have. I pored my heart out trying. But it was all for nothing.

You win. There, I have said it.

Now there is only one thing left to do. Let us see if I can sum up the strength needed to end things once and for all.
HeadCreeps
Padawan Learner

Re: Toyetic (but not a toy)

Post by HeadCreeps »

Haha, thanks. I'm told my nephew got a kick out of it.
Hindsight is 24/7.
[/size]