Albania sunrise

AMP: sci-fi art, regular art, pictures, photos, comics, music, etc.

Moderator: Beowulf

Tolya
Jedi Council Member

Albania sunrise

Post by Tolya »

These are some first shots from Albania. These were made by my wife during the first sunlight about 1 km from the border of Albania in Montenegro (northern side). We camped in a beautiful valley for the night. More to come.

http://olakalinowska.blogspot.com/

http://olakalinowska.pl/
Soontir C'boath
SG-14: Fuck the Medic!
Location: Queens, NYC I DON'T FUCKING CARE IF MANHATTEN IS CONSIDERED NYC!! I'M IN IT ASSHOLE!!!

Re: Albania sunrise

Post by Soontir C'boath »

If you're trying to pass the fourth one as a photo and not a painting, you failed. :P They are beautiful.
I have almost reached the regrettable conclusion that the Negro's great stumbling block in his stride toward freedom is not the White Citizen's Counciler or the Ku Klux Klanner, but the white moderate, who is more devoted to "order" than to justice; who constantly says: "I agree with you in the goal you seek, but I cannot agree with your methods of direct action"; who paternalistically believes he can set the timetable for another man's freedom; who lives by a mythical concept of time and who constantly advises the Negro to wait for a "more convenient season."
salm
Rabid Monkey

Post by salm »

Very cool.
Iroscato
Jedi Council Member

Post by Iroscato »

Now that's what I'm talking about. Knee-tremblingly beautiful pics there, the only thing I like staring at more than pics of sunrises is pics of galaxies :lol:
Very, very nice job.
Yeah, I've always taken the subtext of the Birther movement to be, "The rules don't count here! This is different! HE'S BLACK! BLACK, I SAY! ARE YOU ALL BLIND!?

- Raw Shark

Destiny and fate are for those too weak to forge their own futures. Where we are 'supposed' to be is irrelevent.

- SirNitram (RIP)
Phantasee
Was mich nicht umbringt, macht mich stärker.

Post by Phantasee »

I really enjoyed the first, third, and fourth pictures. Great shots.
XXXI