MS Paints!

AMP: sci-fi art, regular art, pictures, photos, comics, music, etc.

Moderator: Beowulf

Darth Ruinus
Jedi Master

MS Paints!

Post by Darth Ruinus »

Was just messing around on MS Paint.

"I don't believe in man made global warming because God promised to never again destroy the earth with water. He sent the rainbow as a sign."
- Sean Hannity Forums user Avi

"And BTW the concept of carbon based life is only a hypothesis based on the abiogensis theory, and there is no clear evidence for it."
-Mazen707 informing me about the facts on carbon-based life.
Einhander Sn0m4n
Insane Railgunner
Location: Louisiana... or Dagobah. You know, where Yoda lives.

Re: MS Paints!

Post by Einhander Sn0m4n »

Holy shit, that is awesome! I used to rock the mspaint back in the day here. Is that done with a Wacom or just a mouse? Those brush strokes don't look so much 'mousy' as 'brushy' or 'pencil-y' to me.
Image Image
Darth Ruinus
Jedi Master

Post by Darth Ruinus »

Einhander Sn0m4n wrote:Holy shit, that is awesome! I used to rock the mspaint back in the day here. Is that done with a Wacom or just a mouse? Those brush strokes don't look so much 'mousy' as 'brushy' or 'pencil-y' to me.
Thanks.
It's with a mouse, and the reason some of those lines look soft and brush is probably because I'm using the Windows 7 Paint v6.1
"I don't believe in man made global warming because God promised to never again destroy the earth with water. He sent the rainbow as a sign."
- Sean Hannity Forums user Avi

"And BTW the concept of carbon based life is only a hypothesis based on the abiogensis theory, and there is no clear evidence for it."
-Mazen707 informing me about the facts on carbon-based life.
Iroscato
Jedi Council Member

Post by Iroscato »

Wowee, suddenly my attempt at a sig feels inadequate :lol:
It is anyway hehe...
Yeah, I've always taken the subtext of the Birther movement to be, "The rules don't count here! This is different! HE'S BLACK! BLACK, I SAY! ARE YOU ALL BLIND!?

- Raw Shark

Destiny and fate are for those too weak to forge their own futures. Where we are 'supposed' to be is irrelevent.

- SirNitram (RIP)
Starglider
Miles Dyson

Post by Starglider »

Your post reminded me of one of my recent MS-Paint creations, hope you don't mind me posting;

The curves are a bit rough due to using a trackpad. It's some sort of Trek-alien type starship; as I recall the meeting started before I got around to detailing the front. I think the second version looks nicer.