A Gas Mask Soldier and Linkara Fanart.

AMP: sci-fi art, regular art, pictures, photos, comics, music, etc.

Moderator: Beowulf

Big Orange
Emperor's Hand

A Gas Mask Soldier and Linkara Fanart.

Post by Big Orange »

OK, here's a WWI style gas mask trooper with a flamethrower:

And here's two versions of Lewis Lovehaug (aka Linkara) of Atop the 4th Wall fame if he was drawn by Rob Liefeld:

'Alright guard, begin the unnecessarily slow moving dipping mechanism...' - Dr. Evil

'Secondly, I don't see why "income inequality" is a bad thing. Poverty is not an injustice. There is no such thing as causes for poverty, only causes for wealth. Poverty is not a wrong, but taking money from those who have it to equalize incomes is basically theft, which is wrong.' - Typical Randroid

'I think it's gone a little bit wrong.' - The Doctor
Big Orange
Emperor's Hand

Re: A Gas Mask Soldier and Linkara Fanart.

Post by Big Orange »

Here's Dr. Linksano:

'Alright guard, begin the unnecessarily slow moving dipping mechanism...' - Dr. Evil

'Secondly, I don't see why "income inequality" is a bad thing. Poverty is not an injustice. There is no such thing as causes for poverty, only causes for wealth. Poverty is not a wrong, but taking money from those who have it to equalize incomes is basically theft, which is wrong.' - Typical Randroid

Srelex
Jedi Master

Post by Srelex »

The muscles on Linkara are far too small to be Liefeldian. ;)
"No, no, no, no! Light speed's too slow! Yes, we're gonna have to go right to... Ludicrous speed!"
Phantasee
Was mich nicht umbringt, macht mich stärker.

Post by Phantasee »

I see feet. I'm pretty sure I'm not supposed to see feet.
XXXI
Executor32
Jedi Council Member
Location: In a Georgia courtroom, watching a spectacle unfold

Post by Executor32 »

Good job with the pouches and the single pauldron, though. There can never be enough pouches, but there can be only one pauldron.
どうして?お前が夜に自身お触れるから。
Long ago in a distant land, I, Aku, the shape-shifting Master of Darkness, unleashed an unspeakable evil,
but a foolish samurai warrior wielding a magic sword stepped forth to oppose me. Before the final blow
was struck, I tore open a portal in time and flung him into the future, where my evil is law! Now, the fool
seeks to return to the past, and undo the future that is Aku...
-Aku, Master of Masters, Deliverer of Darkness, Shogun of Sorrow
Big Orange
Emperor's Hand

Post by Big Orange »

It's Miller Time! Check out Linkara's unnatural bulging muscles, hundreds of teeth, and symptoms of Youngblood's Disease: