Jesus of the Week - Man on Man Action... ;)

AMP: sci-fi art, regular art, pictures, photos, comics, music, etc.

Moderator: Beowulf

Einhander Sn0m4n
Insane Railgunner
Location: Louisiana... or Dagobah. You know, where Yoda lives.

Jesus of the Week - Man on Man Action... ;)

Post by Einhander Sn0m4n »

www.jesusoftheweek.com wrote: Flag on the play. Penalty. HOLDING.

This is a picture of Jesus forgiving Evan Marriott, a.k.a. Joe Millionaire, for duping all those gold-digger chicks. Just think -- Jesus died so Fox reality programming could get away with all that sin. In the name of ratings!

Thanks to Jesus collector Jack the girl for sending us this hot man-on-man action shot. Evidently, it was one of the images included in a calendar from the "Master Peace" series, purchased at Wal-Mart.
ROTFLMMFGDQQAO!!!!
Image Image
Frank Hipper
Overfiend of the Superego

Post by Frank Hipper »

I KNEW IT!! Thirteen guys wandering around the countryside and not a girlfriend to be seen! "I'll make you a fisher of men" indeed! No wonder Jehovey let 'im get crucified, we all know how he feels about us queers!
Life is all the eternity you get, use it wisely.
Kenny_10_Bellys
Jedi Knight

Post by Kenny_10_Bellys »

Looks like a publicity shot from a horror film, I don't remember ever seeing the son of God look any scarier. It looks like he's about to eat the guy after capturing him. I think it might be worth sending this one into the Viz Comic's 'Up the Arse' picture corner.
visit http://www.kennyscrap.com for all your crap model needs.
kheegster
Jedi Council Member

Post by kheegster »

JC looks like he's busy undressing the guy...
Articles, opinions and rants from an astrophysicist: Cosmic Journeys
Asst. Asst. Lt. Cmdr. Smi
What Kind of Username is That?

Post by Asst. Asst. Lt. Cmdr. Smi »

kheegan wrote:JC looks like he's busy undressing the guy...
And they way the thread title was worded, I was expecting Jesus to be having sex with another man. Wouldn't that be a sight to see?
BotM: Just another monkey|HAB
jaeger115
Rabid Monkey

Post by jaeger115 »

HEY FUNDIES!! LOOKIE HERE!!!

:twisted:
Concession accepted - COMMENCE PRIMARY IGNITION
Elite Warrior Monk of SD.net
BotM. Demolition Monkey
"I don't believe in God, any more than I believe in Mother Goose." - Clarence Darrow
HAB Special-Ops and Counter-Intelligence Agent
Frank Hipper
Overfiend of the Superego

Post by Frank Hipper »

Kenny_10_Bellys wrote:Looks like a publicity shot from a horror film, I don't remember ever seeing the son of God look any scarier. It looks like he's about to eat the guy after capturing him. I think it might be worth sending this one into the Viz Comic's 'Up the Arse' picture corner.
I remember hearing about a book called "Christ the Vampire", it described how the undead Christ recruits millions of followers every year to fulfill his evil plans. This was a serious book, serious as in Flat-Earther serious, but you get the point.
He did rise from the dead after three days. :shock:
Life is all the eternity you get, use it wisely.
Ghost Rider
Spirit of Vengeance

Post by Ghost Rider »

Frank Hipper wrote:
Kenny_10_Bellys wrote:Looks like a publicity shot from a horror film, I don't remember ever seeing the son of God look any scarier. It looks like he's about to eat the guy after capturing him. I think it might be worth sending this one into the Viz Comic's 'Up the Arse' picture corner.
I remember hearing about a book called "Christ the Vampire", it described how the undead Christ recruits millions of followers every year to fulfill his evil plans. This was a serious book, serious as in Flat-Earther serious, but you get the point.
Stragnely enough I liked the Gabriel Knight game they mde from it
MM /CF/WG/BOTM/JL/Original Warsie/ACPATHNTDWATGODW FOREVER!!

Sometimes we can choose the path we follow. Sometimes our choices are made for us. And sometimes we have no choice at all

Saying and doing are chocolate and concrete
Pcm979
Rabid Monkey

Post by Pcm979 »

Frank Hipper wrote:
:shock: Sounds..... Interesting....
P.S. Did anyone else origionally read that as 'Christ, a Vampire!'
Wicked Pilot
Moderator Emeritus

Post by Wicked Pilot »

I missed the last episode of JM. What was the outcome? Did the chick dump him upon learning the truth, or did true love prevail?
The most basic assumption about the world is that it does not contradict itself.