Peta calendar (good stuff BABES!)

AMP: sci-fi art, regular art, pictures, photos, comics, music, etc.

Moderator: Beowulf

2000AD
Emperor's Hand

Post by 2000AD »

Personally i think this incourages people to buy fur because then PETA will make stuff like this :D
Ph34r teh eyebrow!!11!Writers Guild Sluggite Pawn of Chaos WYGIWYGAINGW so now i have to put ACPATHNTDWATGODW in my sig EBC-Honorary Geordie
Hammerman! Hammer!
Peregrin Toker
Emperor's Hand

Post by Peregrin Toker »

Damnit, why hasn't the International Maoist Movement tried this??
"Hi there, would you like to have a cookie?"

"No, actually I would HATE to have a cookie, you vapid waste of inedible flesh!"
TrailerParkJawa
Sith Acolyte

Post by TrailerParkJawa »

Has anyone asked these people what will happen to all the animals if we stopped eating meat today like they want?

PETA types are such phonies. But the calander is hot. I will admit that.
MEMBER of the Anti-PETA Anti-Facist LEAGUE
ArmorPierce
Rabid Monkey
Location: Born and raised in Brooklyn, unfornately presently in Jersey

Post by ArmorPierce »

Wow, peta rules!
Brotherhood of the Monkey @( !.! )@
To give anything less than your best is to sacrifice the gift. ~Steve Prefontaine
Aoccdrnig to rscheearch at an Elingsh uinervtisy, it deosn't mttaer in waht oredr the ltteers in a wrod are, the olny iprmoetnt tihng is taht frist and lsat ltteer are in the rghit pclae. The rset can be a toatl mses and you can sitll raed it wouthit a porbelm. Tihs is bcuseae we do not raed ervey lteter by it slef but the wrod as a wlohe.
The Dark
Emperor's Hand

Post by The Dark »

Any Brits out there remember the weasel incident?
Stanley Hauerwas wrote:[W]hy is it that no one is angry at the inequality of income in this country? I mean, the inequality of income is unbelievable. Unbelievable. Why isn’t that ever an issue of politics? Because you don’t live in a democracy. You live in a plutocracy. Money rules.
BattleTech for SilCore
TrailerParkJawa
Sith Acolyte

Post by TrailerParkJawa »

Im from California but I remember they let all the weasels/minks loose and a bunch of them died because of it.
MEMBER of the Anti-PETA Anti-Facist LEAGUE
Stormbringer
King of Democracy

Post by Stormbringer »

TrailerParkJawa wrote:Im from California but I remember they let all the weasels/minks loose and a bunch of them died because of it.
That's the problem with PETA, they think the only reason animals die is humans. So they think that the cute little animals will live forever if they same them from the mean humans.