Chardok's trip to Kissimmee

AMP: sci-fi art, regular art, pictures, photos, comics, music, etc.

Moderator: Beowulf

Chardok
GET THE FUCK OFF MY OBSTACLE!

Chardok's trip to Kissimmee

Post by Chardok »

I'm a noble! the king says so! (for 50 bucks, I better be a damn noble. )

YEAH, BITCHES THE RED AND YELLOW KNIGHT RULES! WOOO HOOO!

Me and the evil bastard who tried to usurp the king. We've got a way better plan next time.

Me and my buddy Spider Man. Spider man thought I was pretty cool. We were about to fuck up some bad guys, but we didn't get a picture of that, sorry.

Me and my buddy Captain America. Right after this we stopped two bank
robberies a mugging and an attempt to take over the world. He said he couldn't have done it without me, and you know what? He was right. (Someone mess with this and give me a lightsaber)

This is my GF amy with her buddies Storm and Cyclops. After this storm stopped a speeding train with some wind, while Amy held up some damage track with her super strength, and Cyclops stood by and watch, the little beeotch.

Me and my buddy Bluto. after this, we kicked popeye's ass, and he ran off somehwere with Olive Oyl

OMFG! THE T-REX SENT HIS BUDDIES AFTER ME! No problem, just after this pic was taken, I wrestled him to the ground, and ripped his asshole off.

One more bitch-ass carnivore I gotta show who is boss. Bitch ass bitch. I smaked his allosaurus ass back to the Jurassic period where he fucking belongs.

I don't know what this guy's problem was, but I could NOT make him smile.

GANDAAAAAAAAAAAAAAALF!!! FLY YOU FOOLS!

Bye bye Discovery! Godspeed. Come back to us safely!

I'm such a tourist.

HA, MOTHERFUCKERS! MISTER FUSION DOES EXIST!

I took this one to prove that the axe effect can, in fact, happen anywhere.

HA, BITCHES! I'm a KNIGHT!

RogueIce
_______

Post by RogueIce »

Cool, Meidievel (or whatever it is, it's 0310 and I don't care) Times is awesome, is it not?

Best. Ribs. Ever.
"How can I wait unknowing?
This is the price of war,
We rise with noble intentions,
And we risk all that is pure..." - Angela & Jeff van Dyck, Forever (Rome: Total War)

"On and on, through the years,
The war continues on..." - Angela & Jeff van Dyck, We Are All One (Medieval 2: Total War)
"Courage is not the absence of fear, but rather the judgment that something else is more important than fear." - Ambrose Redmoon
"You either die a hero, or you live long enough to see yourself become the villain." - Harvey Dent, The Dark Knight
Mrs Kendall
Sith Marauder

Post by Mrs Kendall »

I always love the captions that go with your pictures man! You always make me laugh so hard with those. Looks like you had a blast at Medieval Times, I love that place too. Just one suggestion for the next time you take pictures on vacation or whatever, maybe your girlfriend can hold her own damn purse :lol: It doesn't make you look very manly in some pics there Chardok honey.

Just teasing ya ;) You know I love ya!

Also, I have to say it, your girlfriend is pretty :)
Comosicus
Keeper of the Lore

Post by Comosicus »

Mrs Kendall wrote:Just one suggestion for the next time you take pictures on vacation or whatever, maybe your girlfriend can hold her own damn purse :lol: It doesn't make you look very manly in some pics there Chardok honey.

Just teasing ya ;) You know I love ya!

Also, I have to say it, your girlfriend is pretty :)
To me it looks more like a camera bag or some other sort of small shoulder bag used for electronics.

And those pictures rock. Nice ones.
Not all Dacians died at Sarmizegetusa
Mrs Kendall
Sith Marauder

Post by Mrs Kendall »

Ok, Yeah, that might be it, in that case ignore my comment on the purse k Chardok ;)
Gil Hamilton
Tipsy Space Birdie

Post by Gil Hamilton »

That picture of you with Spiderman is the single geekiest thing I've ever seen.
"Show me an angel and I will paint you one." - Gustav Courbet

"Quetzalcoatl, plumed serpent of the Aztecs... you are a pussy." - Stephen Colbert

"Really, I'm jealous of how much smarter than me he is. I'm not an expert on anything and he's an expert on things he knows nothing about." - Me, concerning a bullshitter
Mrs Kendall
Sith Marauder

Post by Mrs Kendall »

I think it's cute Gil, the look on his face is priceless :lol:
RogueIce
_______

Post by RogueIce »

Oh, I love the Axe Effect picture. Was that your girlfriend or some random woman?
And we risk all that is pure..." - Angela & Jeff van Dyck, Forever (Rome: Total War)

The war continues on..." - Angela & Jeff van Dyck, We Are All One (Medieval 2: Total War)
"Courage is not the absence of fear, but rather the judgment that something else is more important than fear." - Ambrose Redmoon
"You either die a hero, or you live long enough to see yourself become the villain." - Harvey Dent, The Dark Knight
Chardok

Post by Chardok »

RogueIce wrote:Oh, I love the Axe Effect picture. Was that your girlfriend or some random woman?
Some random woman :D. My GF is not very happy that I took that picture, but I couldn't resist. You can't BUY humor like that. :lol:
Ford Prefect
Emperor's Hand

Post by Ford Prefect »

Ah, another day's hilarity with Chardok. Of course, now I'm annoyed that there isn't a Medieval Times place in my entire country. I want a cardboard crown too.
What is Project Zohar?

Here's to a certain mostly harmless nutcase.
RogueIce
_______

Post by RogueIce »

Ford Prefect wrote:Ah, another day's hilarity with Chardok. Of course, now I'm annoyed that there isn't a Medieval Times place in my entire country. I want a cardboard crown too.
You could see if Burger King still has them.

Mrs Kendall
Sith Marauder

Post by Mrs Kendall »

Hey! Burger King Crowns do not compare to Medieval Times Crowns, I still have mine from when I visited in grade ten which was the year 1994! It's in a box along with all my souveniers from Medieval Times, we've gotten like ten Burger King crowns in my lifetime and they always get ripped or thrown out a week after we get back. Don't compare them ok :P :lol:

Ford Prefect Just take a trip to a state where there is one or better yet visit Canada and stop by in Toronto for it when you get older and have time of course. Or you could see if Chardok will part with his crown for you but it won't mean half as much as if you got one for yourself. :lol:
Instant Sunrise
Jedi Knight
Location: El Pueblo de Nuestra Señora la Reina de los Angeles del Río de Porciúncula

Post by Instant Sunrise »

Phun with CS2! RAR!

Hi, I'm Liz.
SoS: NBA | GALE Force
Twitter
Tumblr
Zed Snardbody
Jedi Council Member

Post by Zed Snardbody »

I am jealous of your hair. :(
The Zen of Not Fucking Up.
IndustrialNoise
Jedi Knight

Post by IndustrialNoise »

Aw, what the hell?! I didn't get a crown when I went to Medieval Times! :evil: :P

Anyway, great pictures and captions, as always with you. I love how everyone's giving you a really strange look in the Gandalf picture :lol:
::SoS:NBA ::GDC::
Chardok

Post by Chardok »

Zed Snardbody wrote:I am jealous of your hair. :(
Jealous of my hair? What's to be jealous of?
Zac Naloen
Sith Acolyte

Post by Zac Naloen »

hehe, i've been too all those places. Islands of adventure is just plain fucking awesome.
Member of the Unremarkables
Just because you're god, it doesn't mean you can treat people that way : - My girlfriend
Evil Brit Conspiracy - Insignificant guy
Zed Snardbody
Jedi Council Member

Post by Zed Snardbody »

Chardok wrote:
Zed Snardbody wrote:I am jealous of your hair. :(
Jealous of my hair? What's to be jealous of?
I wish I could pull off your hair cut. Thats all.
Col. Crackpot
That Obnoxious Guy

Post by Col. Crackpot »

"This business will get out of control. It will get out of control and we’ll be lucky to live through it.” -Tom Clancy
Chardok

Post by Chardok »

^^

Now THAT is some funny shit!
Zed Snardbody
Jedi Council Member

Post by Zed Snardbody »

FACIAL!
Col. Crackpot
That Obnoxious Guy

Post by Col. Crackpot »

Chardok wrote:^^

Now THAT is some funny shit!
i dub thee, Sir Cocknballs
"This business will get out of control. It will get out of control and we’ll be lucky to live through it.” -Tom Clancy