Collective Soul

AMP: sci-fi art, regular art, pictures, photos, comics, music, etc.

Moderator: Beowulf

Cal Wright
American Warlord

Collective Soul

Post by Cal Wright »

Damn they rock! They came to Decatur, AL last night to the Spirit of America festival they have. So I took me a little trip across the river and rocked out to thier show. I went to the Big Spring Jam concert they put on last year too. They still fucking rock!!! It was great, if anyone has a chance to catch them in concert go see them.

Were you born with out a sense of humor or did you lose it in a tragic whoppy cushion accident? -Stormbringer

"We are well and truly forked." -Mace Windu Shatterpoint

"Either way KJA is now Dune's problem. Why can't he stop tormenting me and start writting fucking Star Trek books." -Lord Pounder

The Dark Guard Fleet

Post 1500 acheived on Thu Jan 23, 2003 at 2:48 am
Alyeska
Federation Ambassador

Post by Alyeska »

"Why Part 2" is my favorite song of theirs by far.
"If the facts are on your side, pound on the facts. If the law is on your side, pound on the law. If neither is on your side, pound on the table."

"The captain claimed our people violated a 4,000 year old treaty forbidding us to develop hyperspace technology. Extermination of our planet was the consequence. The subject did not survive interrogation."
Cal Wright
American Warlord

Post by Cal Wright »

That's an awesome song. I like Gel the most though. That is probably my favourite. Though Shine, just because it was thier first, and I remember how it climbed the charts when it was released. They have a new album they just released, for what reason I don't know. It has like half of the last cd plus a couple of extra tracks. The one good thing is it has Youth on it. Ed did that acoustic on stage last year, and it was just wonderful. It might be thier best song.

Were you born with out a sense of humor or did you lose it in a tragic whoppy cushion accident? -Stormbringer

"We are well and truly forked." -Mace Windu Shatterpoint

"Either way KJA is now Dune's problem. Why can't he stop tormenting me and start writting fucking Star Trek books." -Lord Pounder

The Dark Guard Fleet

Post 1500 acheived on Thu Jan 23, 2003 at 2:48 am
Dooku's Disciple
Padawan Learner

Post by Dooku's Disciple »

Great band, but I've not heard them on Australian radio for aeons. Precious Declaration was always my fave song of theirs, because it ripped off Ace Frehley's riff from Parasite 8).

DD
"Where's the kaboom? There was supposed to be an earth-shattering kaboom..."