What's on your wall? (Might not be work-safe.)

AMP: sci-fi art, regular art, pictures, photos, comics, music, etc.

Moderator: Beowulf

His Divine Shadow
Commence Primary Ignition

Post by His Divine Shadow »

I got three posters, this one here I got in a magazine and how the hell could I not put it up?

The larger one is old as dirt, I dunno why I've kept it, I've had since grade 6, that is age 12, which means it's now almost 12 years old itself.
Oh and the calender I got for free in a promotional offer from a finnish magazine called "V8", about american cars mostly, thats a beatifull Plymouth that is, and the chick isn't bad either.
Those who beat their swords into plowshares will plow for those who did not.
Lord Poe
Sith Apprentice

Post by Lord Poe »

Buttons I collected over the years. As you can see, I haven't collected any in quite a long while! This is just above my desk in the living room. (Where the computer sits)

A Giger painting, also in the living rom (above the couch)

"Brian, if I parked a supertanker in Central Park, painted it neon orange, and set it on fire, it would be less obvious than your stupidity." --RedImperator
Tinkerbell
Jedi Master

Post by Tinkerbell »

Poe gets 10000000 awesome points for the Bram Stoker button and the painting.

:awards points accordingly:
Darth Wong wrote:The American "family values" agenda is simple: alter the world so that you can completely ignore your child and still be confident that he is receiving the same kind of Christian upbringing that you would give him if you weren't busy.
The Grim Squeaker
Emperor's Hand

Post by The Grim Squeaker »

Notice a theme :D
Photography
Genius is always allowed some leeway, once the hammer has been pried from its hands and the blood has been cleaned up.
To improve is to change; to be perfect is to change often.
Lord Poe
Sith Apprentice

Post by Lord Poe »

xBlackFlash wrote:Poe gets 10000000 awesome points for the Bram Stoker button and the painting.

:awards points accordingly:
Why, thanks! :D

"Brian, if I parked a supertanker in Central Park, painted it neon orange, and set it on fire, it would be less obvious than your stupidity." --RedImperator
Ace Pace
Hardware Lover

Post by Ace Pace »

.303, I think you got as nearly as many books as I have.
Brotherhood of the Bear | HAB | Mess | SDnet archivist |
Pick
Sith Marauder

Post by Pick »

Some FFXness, cosplay materials (mannequin included), Vampire Hunter D stuffs...

Some old art by my friend M. that she so kindly gave to me and one by both of us together :) It's my favorite wall because it always reminds me of how nice she is.

I'm not posting the pics of my shitloads of manga again. We all know I'm insane in that respect alerady. :P
"The rest of the poem plays upon that pun. On the contrary, says Catullus, although my verses are soft (molliculi ac parum pudici in line 8, reversing the play on words), they can arouse even limp old men. Should Furius and Aurelius have any remaining doubts about Catullus' virility, he offers to fuck them anally and orally to prove otherwise." - Catullus 16, Wikipedia
Rye
To Mega Therion

Post by Rye »

These are just along one wall. We've just refurnished my room, so the rest of my posters aren't up yet. This was actually an enormous 6ft Sin City Stand that used to be in the cinema that I asked for. I got it, and after an amusing slapstick adventure of trying to get it into my car, I got it home and seperated it out into a new, noirish wall. Not fixed it to the wall properly yet, i'll do that when the room is in order.

ImageImage

P.S. Pick: The ironing board: It's funny 'cause you're a girl! :P
EBC|Fucking Metal|Artist|Androgynous Sexfiend|Gozer Kvltist|
Listen to my music! http://www.soundclick.com/nihilanth
"America is, now, the most powerful and economically prosperous nation in the country." - Master of Ossus
White Haven
Sith Acolyte

Post by White Haven »

Rye? Why is it that every last pic you post is...extremely red? Nice wall-candy, just wondering. :)
Chronological Incontinence: Time warps around the poster. The thread topic winks out of existence and reappears in 1d10 posts.

Out of Context Theatre, this week starring Darth Nostril.
-'If you really want to fuck with these idiots tell them that there is a vaccine for chemtrails.'

Fiction!: The Final War (Bolo/Lovecraft) (Ch 7 9/15/11), Living (D&D, Complete)Image
Rye
To Mega Therion

Post by Rye »

White Haven wrote:Rye? Why is it that every last pic you post is...extremely red? Nice wall-candy, just wondering. :)
I got some sacrificed virgin's blood on my camera. I don't know, in all honesty, it might be the lampshade, or just the way the camera takes the photos. It would look a lot whiter, i imagine, if the flash was on, but then there's always the risk of glare.
EBC|Fucking Metal|Artist|Androgynous Sexfiend|Gozer Kvltist|
Listen to my music! http://www.soundclick.com/nihilanth
"America is, now, the most powerful and economically prosperous nation in the country." - Master of Ossus
phongn
Rebel Leader

Post by phongn »

Rye wrote:
White Haven wrote:Rye? Why is it that every last pic you post is...extremely red? Nice wall-candy, just wondering. :)
I got some sacrificed virgin's blood on my camera. I don't know, in all honesty, it might be the lampshade, or just the way the camera takes the photos. It would look a lot whiter, i imagine, if the flash was on, but then there's always the risk of glare.
You camera's white balance is off. If your camera supports it you might want to change its setting to incadescent or indoor lighting. If you can manually set it then the best bet is to calibrate it against a white piece of paper.
Pick
Sith Marauder

Post by Pick »

Rye: :P For cosplay only.
"The rest of the poem plays upon that pun. On the contrary, says Catullus, although my verses are soft (molliculi ac parum pudici in line 8, reversing the play on words), they can arouse even limp old men. Should Furius and Aurelius have any remaining doubts about Catullus' virility, he offers to fuck them anally and orally to prove otherwise." - Catullus 16, Wikipedia
The Grim Squeaker
Emperor's Hand

Post by The Grim Squeaker »

Ace Pace wrote:.303, I think you got as nearly as many books as I have.
This is after I just donated about 100 to the library & gave 40% of my old book's to my sisters, there's some more in the rest of the house
(So dont think too badly of me:wink: ).

Still i'm flying to London next week so i can renew my supply :D ,

Why dont you post a picture so that i can have a goal to reach :wink:
Photography
Genius is always allowed some leeway, once the hammer has been pried from its hands and the blood has been cleaned up.
To improve is to change; to be perfect is to change often.
Ace Pace
Hardware Lover

Post by Ace Pace »

Webcam + the fact most of the books are stacked double or in SW's case triple deep makes for bad pictures.

I'll just run some of them down, 1 shelf of hard cover books of referance matirial, one shelf on encyclopedia's, Calvin collections and abit of non-fiction.
1 shelf of Bible stuff for lessons.
1 shelf of magazines of 2.5 years of PCG, 1.5 years of SW Insider, alot of newsweeks and economists.

Then a shelf for Tom Clancy,Dan Brown, George R.R Martin and my war history books. Shelf of general Sci-fi,star Trek books and John Grisham.
A shelf of general fiction and fantasy then another shelf of that + game manuals. Shelf of crap fiction. A triple deep shelf of SW. A drawer full of Animorphs(I like them :oops: ), a drawer of OSC stuff and more SW.

That around sums it up.
Brotherhood of the Bear | HAB | Mess | SDnet archivist |
Tinkerbell
Jedi Master

Post by Tinkerbell »

I have a big metal music staff above my bed that I'll take a picture of if I stop being lazy.

On the wall to the right of my bed:

Wall right across from my bed (I just bought this poster 2 days ago :luv: )

Darth Wong wrote:The American "family values" agenda is simple: alter the world so that you can completely ignore your child and still be confident that he is receiving the same kind of Christian upbringing that you would give him if you weren't busy.
IndustrialNoise
Jedi Knight

Post by IndustrialNoise »

It's a cool poster, can be flipped upside down also.

And some concert tickets, which I might take a picture of later.
::SoS:NBA ::GDC::
Mrs Kendall
Sith Marauder

Post by Mrs Kendall »

We just moved so this is the only thing we have up on our wall around the computer...

ImageIt's our calendar full of cars!!! Woo, I love cars!!!