Little comic I made

AMP: sci-fi art, regular art, pictures, photos, comics, music, etc.

Moderator: Beowulf

Mitth`raw`nuruodo
Harry Potter on Acid

Little comic I made

Post by Mitth`raw`nuruodo »

Recently in computer graphics class, we were assigned a 6-strip comic. I screwed around the first few days because I'm a horrible procrastinator and I couldn't figure out anything very good anyway. The day or two before the project was due, I began this comic. It's about a piece of burnt toast, because... it seemed amusing enough at the time. Also appearing are a talking banana and.. well, you'll see. This is really just a spoof of something else, with no character development or anything. Still, I quite like it, and I might work on a real storyline with these characters, for fun.

The Adventures of Burnt Toast Man! (1012x677px, 157.42 KB JPEG)

The comic was done largely in MSPaint (all we have available at school), with the last panel and some retouching done in PSP9 at home.

addendum: Yes, I realize it's not the greatest looking work. I'm not an AnimeJet, or any of our other incredibly talented artists. I just think it's kinda cute.
<< SEGNOR: Grand Admiral of the Gnomish Hordes >< GALE: Equal Opportunity Lover >< SDNet Keeper of the Lore >< Great Dolphin Conspiracy >>
My Audioscrobbler

Cult of Vin Diesel - When you mix Vin Diesel with a strong acid you get salt water.
Einhander Sn0m4n
Insane Railgunner
Location: Louisiana... or Dagobah. You know, where Yoda lives.

Post by Einhander Sn0m4n »

Hmm, (an incredibly shortened) Arfenhouse!!!11 meets All Your Base. :lol:
Image Image
The Cleric
BANNED

Post by The Cleric »

Can someone please send me the video for that? PM me for an email if you can....
{} Thrawn wins. Any questions? {} Great Dolphin Conspiracy {} Proud member of the defunct SEGNOR {} Enjoy the rythmic hip thrusts {} In my past life I was either Vlad the Impaler or Katsushika Hokusai {}